Trophy Thoughts?

Interesting that the Megadrive version has 5 trophies, one for each ending whereas all the others only have one. The Megadrive and SNES versions are the absolute best though, and the music for the SNES, best game and soundtrack on the entire system, makes me do a little jizz just thinking about playing it again.

One huge complaint though, where is the PS2 Contra?!

• Like 1

Another massive multi-game collection without a platinum? Konami must have caught whatever ailment Capcom has been suffering from for the past five or so years... at least you can get the same amount of points as a platinum if you do all the stacks, I... guess?

10 minute all gold trash games get a platinum while something like this doesn't. What even is life.

• Like 2

If it's like the Castlevania collection which it sure looks like it is, there's a save state function that trivializes all the games.

Too much glare on the gold trophy, makes it a little hard to make out. Same issue with Castlevania, but that didn't stop me from grabbing it for my 7000th trophy, like 5 minutes ago. Would probably be interested in this game too, but I can hold off for a sale, unlike Castlevania.

4 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

TF you folks are talking about?  Unless you're a god and know how to speed run games, you're not going to beat the games in ten minutes.  

Think that guy was saying a trash game you could complete in 10 minutes has a plat whereas this collection does not. Not too worried about a plat myself, I just like getting a trophy for beating an old classic game. :)

Edited by Metal Slime King

You couldn't give me a platinum for the game I loved when I was little. I rented the Super Nintendo one when I was little so many times. I beat it with a friend n was so happy. My wife n I were just talking about this the other day bc we both played it n missed the awesome turtle in the beginning. I showed my son the ps1 one or ps2 n it was awful. I felt so disappointed bc he didn't like it. Man this game brings back memories. Thank you for bringing it back but give me a platinum. Hopefully the game is 20 bucks but recommend those hardcore games to buy this game. Hopefully it doesn't come with cheats so people could beat it the right way. God bless you'll!