Tips for Hard Difficulty?

zeitgeist_02

I've recently done all of the trophies in the game except for the one for completing the game on hard. I have already died as a result of having no ammo in the second level, so is the rest of the game this hard or does it get easier when you can buy tonics and plasmids? Also if you have any other tips besides doing the infinite health glitch thing, that would be great.

I did Bioshock 2 a while ago, so I don't know exactly how I did it anymore, but for me, it wasn't that difficult, especially when you can buy tonics and stuff.
Sadly, the only tip I can give right now ( because I forgot everything) is, that the spear gun is OP, as long as you can aim for the head. That was the case in the first one and I remember having the hardest time in the challenge room dlc in bio 1, and in the end I did it with only with the crossbow :D
And by the way, the infinite health glitch is new to me, so it can't be too hard, can it? ?
Also, the Insect swarm plasmid is good as well, the enemies will be distracted and you can get away, shoot them, heal yourself etc. It doesn't deal much damage, but as a distraction it's A+ and almost necessary with many enemies at once. I don't want to say something wrong, but I believe you can even cast it a few times so that it distracts more than one enemy, but I'm not sure about that.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I got through the game twice, but only because I thought there was an NG+. My advice to those who are confident in their skills - better to play straight on Hard.

In the beginning you'll have to get creative, but towards the end... towards the end I killed everyone exclusively in melee and freeze. The game is not difficult and does not require familiarity with the guides (except for the list of missable trophies).