That's a lot of damage trophy

DEI2EK

For me, I got this while I have the ff. passives:

- Crit Damage + 50% (Its cumulative, my hunter has 22, my shielder has 19 & my Bishop has the remaining 9)

- Crit Rate + 25% (Cumulative)

- High Tension + 25% (Boost Damage by 25% if full HP, Cumulative)

- Attack Boost + 50% (Cumulative)

Try to level up in a stage first, once you get to level 20 or so you should be dealing enough damage to do this trophy. Max out the Destroyer's Base ATK, you can use the destoyer's Down + Triangle Charge Move on a weaker opponent.

• Like 2

Haven't done it myself but I'd assume increasing base attack and whichever type of the monster you're trying to do it against in the training center. As well, equip the strongest weapon for him and even better if it also has attack up skills or monster type up skills for your equips and make them better at the forge. Make sure to have bought all the grimoires that increase attack. There might be food that increases attack at the kitchen or a snack but I don't recall. Do the longer levels so your characters level up more and you get more fever time rewards so a chance to have even more bonus attack.

11 minutes ago, Drahcir7x2 said:

For me, I got this while I have the ff. passives:

- Crit Damage + 50% (Its cumulative, my hunter has 22, my shielder has 19 & my Bishop has the remaining 9)

- Crit Rate + 25% (Cumulative)

- High Tension + 25% (Boost Damage by 25% if full HP, Cumulative)

- Attack Boost + 50% (Cumulative)

Try to level up in a stage first, once you get to level 20 or so you should be dealing enough damage to do this trophy. Max out the Destroyer's Base ATK, you can use the destoyer's Down + Triangle Charge Move on a weaker opponent.

Thanks for the tips, i'm sure this will probably help me beat the last couple bosses, the sun dude in the i think it's 1700 level dungeon kicks my ass every time

20 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Thanks for the tips, i'm sure this will probably help me beat the last couple bosses, the sun dude in the i think it's 1700 level dungeon kicks my ass every time

For the EX Dungeon Bosses, I made sure to make use of the trainer effectively, + Plan B & Vampire.

For Level 1700, which has a demon boss I had my entire team with 3-5 point of Demon ATK  in the Trainer, this boosted the Damage I did to demons by 120-140%. This is on top of the High Tension, Attack Boost, etc. plus a little bit of luck, I was able to defeat him.

If you think the sun guy is hard Penumbra is even worse, I had to use the trainer to make sure that I could counter all the monsters in the stage as a Level 2500 Stage can literally 1 hit kill even my Shielder at early levels. (For 2500 stage I invested in Armor, Flying, Demon, Ghost & Plant ATK on the trainer).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Drahcir7x2 said:

For the EX Dungeon Bosses, I made sure to make use of the trainer effectively, + Plan B & Vampire.

For Level 1700, which has a demon boss I had my entire team with 3-5 point of Demon ATK  in the Trainer, this boosted the Damage I did to demons by 120-140%. This is on top of the High Tension, Attack Boost, etc. plus a little bit of luck, I was able to defeat him.

If you think the sun guy is hard Penumbra is even worse, I had to use the trainer to make sure that I could counter all the monsters in the stage as a Level 2500 Stage can literally 1 hit kill even my Shielder at early levels. (For 2500 stage I invested in Armor, Flying, Demon, Ghost & Plant ATK on the trainer).

yeah ill have to use the trainer more, i basically just stacked attack and hp with the trainer for everyone but ill switch it up a bit

good luck on your remaining item grind dude