Ultimate Burn Circuit tips?

whittle181

Finishing the Ultimate Burn Circuit is proving to be a massive challenge. So far, I've picked up on the fact you can use a chaser mod and that helps a great deal. But there are 4 characters which don't have this ability - Blade, Tik Tak Toh, Alice & The Baron. And characters with a low defense are dead within 2 or 3 seconds of being shot at.

From everything else I've read online people are saying that this isn't really difficult, just time consuming... so I'm wondering what exactly I'm doing wrong. Any helps or tips?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wayne1980 said:

I only had problems with Baron and Tik, Tak, Toh.

I managed to plat today and i can only advice to be moving all the time.

football should be easy, only bloodbath can get tricky... so just move, drop mines and shoot ALL your weapons

Yeah mate, footy is no problem, it's the TDM / DM levels with the 4 characters mentioned. Can't even get close to 20 odd kills with any of them. Will keep trying!
Edit: It's Ultimate Burn Circuit 1 & 3 which usually require you to hit at least 20 kills to win... that works out at 1 kill every 15 seconds, which is outrageous.

Edited by whittle181
update

Maybe for you and other as well, my Mods used to success in Ulitmate Burn Circuit:

Alice

• Lock on Rounds
  • Amplify
  • Telsa Shield

Elsa

• Seeker Missile
  • Chaser
  • Fury Shield

Gundo

• Airburst Warhead
  • Chaser
  • Battle Rage

Buck

• Lock on Rounds
  • Chaser
  • Battle Rage

Blade

• Seeker Missile
  • Amplify
  • Endure Pain

Dregg

• Lock on Rounds
  • Chaser
  • Ghilie Suit

Appolonia

• Lock on Rounds
  • Chaser
  • Fury Shield

Tik Tak Toh

• Heavy Shells
  • Amplify
  • Battle Rage

Baron

• Seeker Missile
  • Amplify
  • Battle Rage

Maybe there are some better Mods, but i did not reach the needed level to access these mods. They also depend on your personal battle style. A overview of the mods/pilots is here http://starbloodarena.com/en-us/topics/66-pilot-mod-guide

Good Luck with it!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/11/2019 at 3:52 PM, wayne1980 said:

Maybe for you and other as well, my Mods used to success in Ulitmate Burn Circuit:

Alice

• Lock on Rounds
  • Amplify
  • Telsa Shield

Elsa

• Seeker Missile
  • Chaser
  • Fury Shield

Gundo

• Airburst Warhead
  • Chaser
  • Battle Rage

Buck

• Lock on Rounds
  • Chaser
  • Battle Rage

Blade

• Seeker Missile
  • Amplify
  • Endure Pain

Dregg

• Lock on Rounds
  • Chaser
  • Ghilie Suit

Appolonia

• Lock on Rounds
  • Chaser
  • Fury Shield

Tik Tak Toh

• Heavy Shells
  • Amplify
  • Battle Rage

Baron

• Seeker Missile
  • Amplify
  • Battle Rage

Maybe there are some better Mods, but i did not reach the needed level to access these mods. They also depend on your personal battle style. A overview of the mods/pilots is here http://starbloodarena.com/en-us/topics/66-pilot-mod-guide

Good Luck with it!

I see for Dregg, Appolonia and Buck you suggest lock On Rounds, but none of these 3 characters appear to have that as a mod, do you mean just use the basic ship with no mod for those 3 pilots? or am I missing something

On 19.7.2019 at 11:38 PM, StuartLongstaff said:

I see for Dregg, Appolonia and Buck you suggest lock On Rounds, but none of these 3 characters appear to have that as a mod, do you mean just use the basic ship with no mod for those 3 pilots? or am I missing something

Well, i guess some of my translation was wrong. To be honest I can’t remember, it’s to long ago.

but when I have a look on the full list, I would say it should be „Tracer Rounds“.

• Like 1