E3 2019: Watch Dogs 3 Officially Unveiled

BlindMango

3 hours ago, Feral said:

Watch Dogs 1 E3 reveal is why people are either negative or wary. They promised a lot and what we got didn't live up to that. So a bit of caution is smart.

Yea I understand that and I'm not saying I'm extremely hyped or anything. Watchdogs 2 pretty much delivered as advertised, no downgrades or anything like that. 

All I was saying was that if the game they're advertising atm will remain true to what they said after launch I'm sold. Not day 1 sold but something like $30 later down the line sold :)

And I'm pretty sure Ubisoft learnt their lesson after that :P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, panikooooos said:

Oh my god man hahahah, this looks terrible, it's the typical neo-ubishit product, atrocious physics, can't get emotionally invested since the "protagonists" are all interchangeable, bland story with nothing unique but the typical leftist drivel (Corporations BAD, revolution NOW), females with no hips and tumblr haircuts, 50kg females and grannies manhandling men with armor 1f602.png , gameplay is a joke. Remember that 90% of the footage was scripted so just try to imagine the state of the actual game 1f606.png They could have told me this is The Division 3 and I would believe them, great job as always Ubisoft, every year I expect nothing and I still get disappointed 

You came to that conclusion with ten minutes of gameplay and a three minute trailer, nice! At least wait till the game is out or you’ve played the full thing before spouting that it’s the worst thing ever. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

You came to that conclusion with ten minutes of gameplay and a three minute trailer, nice! At least wait till the game is out or you’ve played the full thing before spouting that it’s the worst thing ever. 

This dude is a troll. He doesn’t even own any of the newer consoles but always posts about how shit all these new games are. I wouldn’t even acknowledge his input honestly 

Edited by rolltideroll157
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NaseemJohn said:

Yeah yeah yadda yadda yadda, can't you people get new arguments or something? Let's go through this again, we are humans, we have evolved to evaluate stuff quickly and accurately, it takes us 1/10 of a second to judge a person's character just by looking at him. Now I could tell you how shit this game is solely based on the company's history, the devs, and 1 screenshot of the trailer but I put myself through the torture of watching the whole thing just to make sure. Also I like how you say 10 mins of gameplay, as if 10 minutes of handpicked scripted sequences carefully cherrypicked to portray the game at its best is irrelevant or something. I've played a lot of videogames and watched lots of E3 conferences, thanks I don't need you to lecture me on proper game critique. And to the passive aggressive fellow below, thanks for letting me live rent free in your head bud

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Yea I understand that and I'm not saying I'm extremely hyped or anything. Watchdogs 2 pretty much delivered as advertised, no downgrades or anything like that. 

All I was saying was that if the game they're advertising atm will remain true to what they said after launch I'm sold. Not day 1 sold but something like $30 later down the line sold :)

And I'm pretty sure Ubisoft learnt their lesson after that :P

Yeah but you know how people are. 

I get what you mean because I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. Plus as you said they've learnt their lesson, well hopefully lol.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

Why all the negativity? I think it looks absolutely brilliant with all the multiple character selections and game mechanics. I would give it a chance ;)

I'm not sure ubisoft and brilliant are two words that should be used together.  I haven't seen anything brilliant out of them.  Decent and somewhat entertaining maybe!  Watch dogs is far from brilliant.  It's not the worse but it doesn't really incorporate anything original or groundbreaking into their games as with most of Ubisoft franshises.  

• Like 1

I'm surprised peope are defending the game or holding off judgment, especially when this is the third installment for the Watch Dogs series - which basically started off as one of the most engineered and unrepresentative E3 presentations in recent memory.

I'll happily agree with the 'troll' mentioned previously, if only because this is a Ubisoft-made open world game; as wide as the ocean, but as deep as a puddle. Or, well, as deep as the previous 57 open worlds they put out.

• Like 1

Looks interesting I like the idea of playing as a whole bunch of different characters that you can recruit and the perma death thing it's got going on, the game looks like Watch Dog's 1 and 2 rolled into one got a sense humour but some seriousness as well I will be keeping my eyes on this game.

I am going to laugh my teeth out of my mouth when I check Fanfiction.net next year and they have 38250 Crossovers with this game, 3580 being with Pokemon. xD I saw the trailer at the E3 presentation and it was really really dope. I still can't get that sentence at the beginning out of my head: "We need a drones expert, not a sh**-kicker. File him away for later." :P

Never gonna play it, but still the story potential of a revolutionary army is just dope.

• 3 weeks later...