If you could recommend one game

MrTriesHisBest

I'm a lifelong Kingdom Hearts fan (when the first one came out I was twelve) and I just lost the count of how many times I played the games of this serie (and how many times I will play them again in the future!), as I literally grew up with Sora & fellows'saga. It's really hard for me to choose one game among the many that were released, but I think I'll stick with Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +. I don't feel like putting KH3 here because, despite all the hype and waiting etc, it did not give me the feelings KH2 gave me; I mean, the base KH2 is a great and wonderful game itself, getting also a bit darker and a slightly bit more mature than the previous one, introducing Drive Forms and new cool fighting gameplay (I loved reaction commands and the movesets themselves, just think at when Sora just cuts skyscrapers in half all by himself). When I finally could play the Final Mix version with a whole new area, new enemies, new hard bosses and the whole Organization XIII Replicas I was blown up ?

My favorite will probably always be Skyrim.  Just the amount of content in even the base game and I absolutely loved the storyline.  I've been a fan of the Elder Scrolls since Morrowind, but Skyrim was above the rest.  Mostly because the Nords are my favorites and to see their homeland made it that much more special for me.

Yakuza 0 If you play this you'll most likely want to play more and it's the best starting point in my opinion, it makes Kiwami have a bit more of an impact. If you don't like it you'll most likely not like the rest of the series

Edited by Narfi525

As a young kid i would say fighting force for ps1. The best couch co op game at the time by far. I never had a ps1 but always went round to my cousins for hours to play it. 

A close second was ocarina of time. That soundtrack alone made it so special

As an adult i would say gta 5 and bioshock. Both near perfect games in my opinion

One game I would recommend (still waiting for a sequel) is Sleeping Dogs. Pity the Devs are no longer around but maybe Square could revived it somehow. I loved this game so much I platted it twice on the PS4 and once on the PS3. It's a game that took me by surprise and I just loved the storyline.

But mainly it taught me "A Man Who Never Eats Pork Buns, Is Never A Whole Man" ?:giggle:

That sentence will forever be embedded in my brain.