Online Trophies?

Exairesi

I couldn't seem to find this answer, are there online trophies for this game? I will be at a location with minimal satellite internet therefore my connection wont be good enough to play online.... also if there are online trophies with the DLC I'm assuming if any, are the servers still up?

15 minutes ago, DarthRevan182 said:

Only Arkham Origins has Multiplayer (and avoid that game like the plague)

I thought it was a good game, not as good as City but the Deathstroke fight in Origins is still my favourite moment of all three games (Asylum, City and Origins). It's true the multiplayer is awful in Origins, but so is the DLC to city too.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/6/2019 at 9:37 AM, DarthRevan182 said:

Only Arkham Origins has Multiplayer (and avoid that game like the plague)

Why? Origins is really good. The story is great and have such epic moments like the Joker moments or Deathstroke fight. It is true that has online trophies, some of them need 8 players to boost, but they are not hard. And again, the game is awesome. I have the 100% done of this game.

True that has some bugs, they are are quite fixed. Really good game and underrated one. Of course not in the level of Asylum or City. But if City and Asylum are 9.5 score, Origins is 9 of overall. No joke.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, stiviwonderstif said:

Why? Origins is really good. The story is great and have such epic moments like the Joker moments or Deathstroke fight. It is true that has online trophies, some of them need 8 players to boost, but they are not hard. And again, the game is awesome. I have the 100% done of this game.

True that has some bugs, they are are quite fixed. Really good game and underrated one. Of course not in the level of Asylum or City. But if City and Asylum are 9.5 score, Origins is 9 of overall. No joke.

Online = bad game, never heard about it?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Varhur said:

Online = bad game, never heard about it?

Yes. But that's my point. The online it is just a mode. The game has a campaign/story like Aylum and City. Honestly is not fair to tag like that a game just becuase has online trophies. Specillay when in a few sessions, and less than a week if you are properly organized, you can get all of them since they are not long or complicated. There are a couple you need to be 7-8, the rest, easy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stiviwonderstif said:

Yes. But that's my point. The online it is just a mode. The game has a campaign/story like Aylum and City. Honestly is not fair to tag like that a game just becuase has online trophies. Specillay when in a few sessions, and less than a week if you are properly organized, you can get all of them since they are not long or complicated. There are a couple you need to be 7-8, the rest, easy.

ik, i have the plat and 100% of origins, it had some flaws, but it's definetely underrated. And online is overrated in difficulty, probably everyone are crazy about it due to PC server closure.

• Like 1