The whole story glitch

Just do the additional missions, they count toward the total. Suggest starting with the one that is not Silent Spade, since you can get easy 8 collectibles in that bunker location. The counter for this is borked, I'm sure, because I had 100% and still didn't have everything. If after that it doesn't unlock, then sit through Silent Spade, just make sure to play it at night. Absolutely hated that side mission, both parts of it are horrible to sit through.

• Like 2

So it just unlocked, I started to go through Operation Oracle, collected 4 documents in the base, as soon as the first cutscene finished the trophy unlocked. 

I know Ubisoft says their stats take 15 mins to update so I don't know if it was a fix or just pure coincidence but the trophy popped ?

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

Just do the additional missions, they count toward the total. Suggest starting with the one that is not Silent Spade, since you can get easy 8 collectibles in that bunker location. The counter for this is borked, I'm sure, because I had 100% and still didn't have everything. If after that it doesn't unlock, then sit through Silent Spade, just make sure to play it at night. Absolutely hated that side mission, both parts of it are horrible to sit through.

Haha just as you replied I was already writing to say it popped, your solution would have nailed it though thanks for the advice

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Turbobuddah said:

So it just unlocked, I started to go through Operation Oracle, collected 4 documents in the base, as soon as the first cutscene finished the trophy unlocked. 

I know Ubisoft says their stats take 15 mins to update so I don't know if it was a fix or just pure coincidence but the trophy popped ?

Haha just as you replied I was already writing to say it popped, your solution would have nailed it though thanks for the advice

I'm pretty sure the counter is fucked. I had 100% of main game files + half of Silent Spade and still didn't unlock it. It unlocked shortly into the bunker area, after getting additional, but not all, documents inside. Poor coding or poor tracking on their part.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

this game is ridiculous i have every mission completed every single i have every item picked up (even the stuff i dont need) all bonus mission kingslayer files yet im missing
Found Documents trophy
All Medals trophy
All legends trophy
All Lmgs trophy
All Ars Trophy
All Shotguns Trophy
and all missions completed anyone have any advice i am beyond over this terrible game?