« Ready for battle » trophy

Hello,

My question is simple: how equip a vanity leader skin? (To unlock « Ready for battle »)

- I thought at the beginning I had to equip a card of leader in the « personal menu » to fill a card of leader in the empty place for cards (on the left part of the screen) but it does not seem to be enough (I had also changed the title, maybe I have to change my Geralt as an avatar which is in my case my default avatar). 

- For the border, I have understood we have to progress through the tree of abilities (with the blue feathers),

Anyway, I would be glad to get any help! ?

Edited by djippps

A vanity leader skin is just a skin that is different than the original leaders skin. You equip it in the menu in which you can also equip your deck and game board skin (in the menu before clicking ready to join queue I believe). The easiest way to obtain one, off the top of my head, is to max out all the rewards for a specific leader in the rewards book, although the game has had a lot of promotions and updated rewards so I’m sure there is an even easier way now. 

Edited by GooeyChew
  • Like 1

@GooeyChew: thank you very much for the help. You are right, this trophy is based on a little grind on the rewards book tree and I agree with your method:

The easiest way to obtain one, off the top of my head, is to max out all the rewards for a specific leader in the rewards book

Besides, for other players, please note getting the leaders cards on the 5 factions can also be obtained through the rewards book (another method is to make a leader card but it can be a little expensive sth like 800 points per leader card)

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 2:58 AM, djippps said:

@GooeyChew: thank you very much for the help. You are right, this trophy is based on a little grind on the rewards book tree and I agree with your method:

Besides, for other players, please note getting the leaders cards on the 5 factions can also be obtained through the rewards book (another method is to make a leader card but it can be a little expensive sth like 800 points per leader card)

Another thing to note is that the leaders are premiums so once you are close to 150 premiums you can mill some of your cards and craft leaders for the final premiums.  They are the only premiums that can be crafted without dust.

Also I recommend once you have a leader for each class,  plus a leader skin that you spec your skill trees towards premium kegs, once you get to a premium keg in one tree move to the next tree and do the same.  The 150 premium cards will be the grindiest trophy in the game but the premium kegs always have 5 premiums.

• Like 1