Platinum Trophy still unobtainable, I take it?

Golem25

1 minute ago, lordguwa said:

there's still the glitched trophy, im sure people have emailed the devs to possibly send out a patch but the devs probably refuse to look at it. still plenty of games to work with.

Yes, on this site, in the existing threads for this game, someone already reached out to the devs. In October of 2018, they replied and said they had no intention of going back to fix the glitches, which exist in all versions of the game.

• Like 4

I saw someone who had it the other day.  Since his list otherwise looked legit I checked my game and can confirm the trophy is still glitched.  With NISA's parent company having some financial issues, I doubt this is a high priority for them.

I shame too, I thought I had a real shot at making world first on this one.    

Edited by Helmet_time
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, turniplord said:

There's a new contact for us at NISA so I've sent one final email to see if they can either fix it or just gimp the trophy to unlock upon boot after an updated patch. I'll see what they say but I can't see it getting fixed tbh...

Ok, let us know. 

I have been interested in the game, but I'm not going to buy it, unless they fix it.. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

What's the exact glitch causing This Platinum to not be achievable? Just started this today and wondering if it's just a completion trophy that may randomly ding after some tries.

Nevermind seen what trophy it was in other thread, did Chocho as first playthrough no pop. But I noticed even though I used over ten special commands early in the match, my trophy didn't pop for that one until close to the end.

Im gonna play through for the rest of the trophies but I need to ask what has everyone done to try to get the glitch trophy legitimately? Like did you do them in a special order? Or against a certain ward?

Also does her last command actually do anything in the Japanese version since it seems by reading other forums that version is working as intended?

I'm gonna try some methods to pop it through my playthroughs but currently I'm treating it to trophies that have had glitched counters.

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2019 at 0:32 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Nevermind seen what trophy it was in other thread, did Chocho as first playthrough no pop. But I noticed even though I used over ten special commands early in the match, my trophy didn't pop for that one until close to the end.

Im gonna play through for the rest of the trophies but I need to ask what has everyone done to try to get the glitch trophy legitimately? Like did you do them in a special order? Or against a certain ward?

Also does her last command actually do anything in the Japanese version since it seems by reading other forums that version is working as intended?

I'm gonna try some methods to pop it through my playthroughs but currently I'm treating it to trophies that have had glitched counters.

I think Chocho is bugged in general.  If you look her tattoos cost drastically more than the other girls, and one of her skills doesn't actually do anything.  I suspect that's the problem.  One of the abilities hasn't been fully implemented, so the system doesn't read it as being used.    

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

I think Chocho is bugged in general.  If you look her tattoos cost drastically more than the other girls, and one of her skills doesn't actually do anything.  I suspect that's the problem.  One of the abilities hasn't been fully implemented, so the system doesn't read it as being used.    

Yes read before that one of the abilities are bugged but from my experience it doesn't always mean trophies are locked so I'm still kinda testing to see if it works. Also I'm trying to find one topic on it again (think it was off-site) but mentioned that the physical copy of the game either works or there was some work around using it. (The game isn't that popular and I imagine most people like myself only got it by download.)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Yes read before that one of the abilities are bugged but from my experience it doesn't always mean trophies are locked so I'm still kinda testing to see if it works. Also I'm trying to find one topic on it again (think it was off-site) but mentioned that the physical copy of the game either works or there was some work around using it. (The game isn't that popular and I imagine most people like myself only got it by download.)

I have a physical copy and can confirm the trophy does not work.  I made at least 10 attempts to unlock trying different approaches (using each skill in succession, different orders, spaming skills, etc.) and the trophy never unlocked for me.  

If you discover anything, let us know.  Good luck.

• 6 months later...
16 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

Since I am interested in playing this game as well, I gave it now another try to write them and try to get a fix for this game.

If I get an answer, I will let you know :)

Cool, but I'm not hopeful on it happening,

I've been trying still been kinda hoping it may unlock a different way.

On 22/04/2020 at 10:57 PM, jayboo1991 said:

Since I am interested in playing this game as well, I gave it now another try to write them and try to get a fix for this game.

If I get an answer, I will let you know :)

What address are you sending it to? I will pop them a message too. Beyond hope, of course, but ww=orth a try.

• 3 months later...

So btw I seen this game was marked as obtainable with another version here 

basically same list but a different region's version can unlock the games trophies. Does anyone know which versions share this list? I'm wondering if it's possible to earn it?

Also there's two new hackers I noticed who have synced the one has their profile and trophies hidden though so can't report them through normal means. Other has what appears some hacked lists some legit.

On 29/07/2020 at 0:58 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

So btw I seen this game was marked as obtainable with another version here 

basically same list but a different region's version can unlock the games trophies. Does anyone know which versions share this list? I'm wondering if it's possible to earn it?

Also there's two new hackers I noticed who have synced the one has their profile and trophies hidden though so can't report them through normal means. Other has what appears some hacked lists some legit.

The JP original version has its own list and the Platinum is fully obtainable but the separate NA and EU versions are 100% uPlatinumable because of this bug.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 7 months later...
On 11/03/2021 at 7:21 AM, turniplord said:

Guys, is this now unlocking all trophies? Nobody on here has it (over 600 people), but PSN has almost 50% of owners with the platinum. That's hundreds of people

Most likely alot of of hackers. Case in point check out Binding of Issac's Japan Region List. It's not obtainable but 42.9% of people have completed an unobtainable platinum.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4015-the-binding-of-isaac-rebirth

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

What makes that version UnPlatinumable?

It has to do with the in-game completion. There's 5 "secrets" that won't unlock in the Japanese Version, thus making the 100% unobtainable as well.

Other versions were updated to fix this but this one was left out to pasture. Kinda the opposite of what happened with Tokyo Tattoo Girls. Japanese version works, but EU and NA versions left broken.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

It has to do with the in-game completion. There's 5 "secrets" that won't unlock in the Japanese Version, thus making the 100% unobtainable as well.

Other versions were updated to fix this but this one was left out to pasture. Kinda the opposite of what happened with Tokyo Tattoo Girls. Japanese version works, but EU and NA versions left broken.

Thanks for the info - it's a shame that a lot devs just don't care about their games :(.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...