Rainbow Six Siege Trophies Got Replaced

23 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Wow you're right, that's pretty incredible as I don't think I've seen that done so extensively on a trophy list before xD Right as the platinum hits ultra rare status too, but I gotta say some of these replacement trophies may prove a bit tough as well, such as having to get gold rank in ranked multiplayer or getting 5 flawless victories

Yeah all the trophies for situations and terrorist hunt are completely wiped ... even though Situations and Terrorist Hunt are still in the game?? Maybe they plan on wiping them soon unfortunately

Welp, I've rescanned the list on the site and will need to update the guide lol. RIP old trophy list, pressing F.

Oh, boy I really lucked out. Already did all of the trophies except for 4-5 of the grindy ones (the terrorist hunt ones) back in 2015. Now all I have to do is get 10 bullet penetration kills in mp which is easy to do, equip 50 attachments which will take only a couple minutes and win 1 match. Way, way easier and faster than playing 100 defend games, kill 200 enemies with bullet penetration and kill 2500 enemies. 

I still need to get the Meat Wall trophy though but that should come in time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HaserPL said:

So I guess it will make platinum much, much easier and quicker to achieve. Nice.

Absolutely not. Now you need to win 5 flawless in ranked, win with every operator in ranked, get 10 claymore kills, 10 frag kills, 5 DMR kills, 10 penetration kills, play 10x with every base operator and reach gold rank in ranked.

People got fucked if they haven't done all the hard stuff yet.

People bitch about breaching charge kills, they can't wait to farm 10 claymore/frag/DMR/penetration kills. That's gonna be fun.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, BroManFo said:

My timestamps are kinda fucked now.

I might or might not have won with every operator on defense, offense and got 100 kills at the same second. pls no report me legit playa

12 minutes ago, DannPS said:

Does anyone know why they have done this? 

Today just started a new season in Rainbow Six called Phantom Sight. With it, the BETA tag for ranked was removed, a lot of UI was reworked and 2 new operators were introduced. I'm assuming they want to phase out the PVE portion of the game. Situations and Terrorist Hunt are still avaiable, but I don't know for how long, barely anyone plays that for fun, that's not why anyone buys Siege for. It's pretty much just to waste time while you are banned from MP for team killing and being an asshole.

• Like 1

we need to find out which old trophies correspond to which new trophies. Maybe we can earn the old trophies on older patches to save some trouble. I never did any of the Situation trophies; maybe I ought to do those before updating my game

2 minutes ago, Trope Hore said:

we need to find out which old trophies correspond to which new trophies. Maybe we can earn the old trophies on older patches to save some trouble. I never did any of the Situation trophies; maybe I ought to do those before updating my game

You can use the trophy guide to cross reference that, as the descriptions still weren't updated. Should probably ping @BlindMango to hold up that update for now. This would probably save frustration from doing 5 ranked, 10 frag and claymore kills. Not sure if you are allowed to play without connecting for a first time, but worth a shot.

26 minutes ago, Trope Hore said:

22 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

You can use the trophy guide to cross reference that, as the descriptions still weren't updated. Should probably ping @BlindMango to hold up that update for now. This would probably save frustration from doing 5 ranked, 10 frag and claymore kills. Not sure if you are allowed to play without connecting for a first time, but worth a shot.

If I remember right, version 1.0 of the game doesn't allow you to play Situations if you aren't connected to the internet, but I could be wrong - anyways you can use my guide as a reference to what the trophies used to be (Even though I changed like 3 of them). I put it in the wayback machine just now so the official trophy descriptions are new but the trophy guide tips are still old for the most part. I'll be changing the current guide over the coming days to match the new descriptions

https://web.archive.org/web/20190611210400/https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3644-tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege-trophy-guide

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

XBOX Users reported the fact that some trophies auto popped when they booted up the game which means progress made before the update carries over. Same can happen to us PS Users as well. Even if this will sorted out and whitelisted by the moderators, those who don't want to see messed up timestamps should be aware of this. 

And for the list getting 5 flawless victory in ranked matches and 10 claymore kills would be the pain in the ass. But instead of stupid grinding I would prefer that list all the way. 

Edit: Played a match and got 3 pistol kills. NO AUTOPOP.

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus

Wow my mate and I were going to continue going for the 100 terrorhunt wins tomorrow night too. We were up to about 30 before we took a break a while ago. It is rather odd that they swapped the hardest/grindiest trophy (100 defend hostage wins) for possibly the easiest trophy in the game now (simply win a match).

• Like 1

But meatwall is still there. What a shame........ For me the hardest trophy will be gold rank. I'm just not great at this game. I will play now. Most of these trophies seem rather easy and I already had the claymore one! Winning!

Any reports of ps4 autopopping?

@NZBigC I am very happy I no longer have to worry about that. Finding a TH game was the pits.