AbleArcher97

Cosmic Completionist help

5 posts in this topic

I've been trying to figure out for days what part of the map I'm missing for the Cosmic Completionist trophy. I have all three of the other exploration trophies, although the one for exploring Helios was earned on another character. I made sure to play the game alone on TVHM so nobody else would discover a new area during a quest without me, and still nothing. I've gone and fought Iwajira, I've touched that purple obelisk that teleports you, I've been in the weird side area in Tycho's Ribs. I cannot figure out what I'm missing. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

I had a similar problem with this trophy, years ago.

What happened in my case was that after I got my Last exploring trophy before cosmic completionist, instead of quitting the game normally through the menu, i hit the PS button and shut off the ps3 after tthe trophy popped, so my game didn't "save" the last named location I had found.  I will suggest revisiting all named locations again, specially those easy to miss. There are good guides online.

As it turns out that's exactly what happened to me. I only figured it out by borrowing a ps3 copy and importing my character to see if all three of the other location trophies popped and one didn't.

Posted (edited)

I  have a problem with "beam me up" trophy.

I'm sure to unlock every named locations in every map on Helios but trophy didn't pop; however i've played the entire game with a friend.

So it's possible i've missed a story location(s) on Helios? If yes,can i play through the game until helios on TVHM and unlock the trophy or i'll have to discover all locations  again?

Edited by omegamarx

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, omegamarx said:

I  have a problem with "beam me up" trophy.

I'm sure to unlock every named locations in every map on Helios but trophy didn't pop; however i've played the entire game with a friend.

So it's possible i've missed a story location(s) on Helios? If yes,can i play through the game until helios on TVHM and unlock the trophy or i'll have to discover all locations  again?

Playing in co-op is what would have messed this up for you, because TPS and BL2 are notorious for bugging out the location trophies if you play in co-op. Print off the Guide for the location trophies, then revisit all the areas in sequence and tick them off as you go. If after revisiting all the areas you can and the trophy still hasn't popped, you will have to either start Playthrough 2 or cut your losses and start a new character from scratch but do so offline by yourself. Don't forget there are a handful of areas that are missable for story reasons so there's no way to return there, without either starting a new Playthrough or creating a new character.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.