System Software 6.80 Preview invite

kidson2004

So I was selected to be apart of the new 6.80 software preview. I remember a post about it on here. And I was wondering if anyone else on here was selected as well? 

Edit: my invite was in my email. So check your email to see if you did get a invite. 

Edited by kidson2004

I didn't sign up or get one but probably wont test it anyways. As I read 

"You cannot have parties or use Share Play with users who are using a different system software version. You cannot have parties with PlayStation Vita users either."

I dont know how long the test will be till they roll out the actual update. And I do a lot of party chats and stuff with buddies so, if it hinders that. Then no thxs.

Its mention you could restore to older version, but some settings are stored on the Psn server so it could conflict certain things.

38 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

"You cannot have parties or use Share Play with users who are using a different system software version. You cannot have parties with PlayStation Vita users either."

But your code does get 20 uses if you get one, it's made so you can give it out to enough of your buddies to actually test it.

I haven't started sharing my code out yet so, I've used it, and I have many more uses left on it so more people can get in by my code. They still have to abide by those terms regarding discussing outside of testers etc. though, obviously.