UtjBLfG.png

edit : 4/24

rnCiKWY.png

RFPKuWA.png

edit : 4/27

jS4k3Xz.png

xVJmkob.png

Edited by BDKSimba

Mines is 43.39%, I'm starting to work on it know till the Playstation 4 comes out. It's low because I kept on renting games and just finishing the main story and giving it back. :shakefist: My ultimate goal is 50%+

Edited by X_Kustoms_X

I'm at 57.78% with 959 trophies and 755 are unearned. I look to get it over 60% by the end of the year but downloading the Uncharted 3 open multi-player and downloading Singstar when it appeared on the XMB only to then realize that I can't play it means I've lost a few percent from my average

It has risen to above 90% now which i'm really happy that i did. I accomplished my goal and right now, i'm aiming for 95%.

67.12% with 1,327 unearned trophies. Looking to hit 70% by Revelations release.

GsyfqBX.png

:awesome:

oFFbcRk.png

:yay:

I played 30 games, 4 completed, which gives me a 51.07% average game completion rate.  I can do better I think. :yay: :blah:  :blink:  

77.33%

Ultimately, I'd really like to get that to 90%, but my younger brothers played a few games [that I never will] on my profile while I was deployed, and I don't think I'll ever stomach sinking my time into them.

Some others, though, I already tend on cleaning up and were games I popped into my system before really getting into trophies at all.

My average game completion is a bit skewed here. I have to play a lot of games and MOST I don't finish or get a single trophy in if it's terrible! This means that it's giving me a 0 for that. If any kid remembers what their teachers told them..."Anything is better than a zero". They weren't kidding, really kicks your average in the balls. And in case people  are wondering how I can be a reviewer if I am not finishing a game. Well I am reviewing for the damn radio. It's not like I am reporting for IGN or anything. So if we only count games I actually played enough to the point that I enjoyed it well...I am still crap. If anything this site has made me feel like a fake gamer. Seeing all these platinum's makes my head spin. My level was paid for by a ton of bronze. I am like a Penny millionaire....

Completion Rate:30.4% 

I can expect to see it get lower too as the number of games I play and don't get trophies in continues. 

Edited by Tufferwear

82.36%

4405 out of 5372 trophies (967 Unearned)

Trying to keep it above 80% and at the same time achieve 85%+ :)

76,63% right now, but Im bringing it up with time, I have a pretty good completion streak since 1 year ago, but before I started many games without playing them :( like far cry 2

This was mine last time I posted, now I'm between 89.5% and 90.5% depending on the game Im playing atm :D

79.36%

that's not too bad,

but i like to see a much higher rate xD

i'm working on it rn

Currently at 45.98% the immediate target is 50% so really need to clear some of my backlog before starting something new  :rolleyes:

62% at the moment.

Hoping to get that up to 80% in the long run, but the immediate target is to get it over 70%.

.... 9.33% AHAHAHAHAA.

But really, I'm so damn bad at sticking with games. I bought a PS3 last Black Friday and have over 40 games now. Some of them I haven't even played yet due to them being in trilogy bundles and stuff. Really need to work on this. Well, I don't NEED to, but it'd be something fun to do. Could help get my short attention span sorted out!

87.39% but I'd hope to get it into the 95% range.

With LOTR and Thomas Was Alone finished and a few more trophies in Okami now I have the average of 54.87

Yayuh, Journey is my first 100% title. With it had a Plat Trophy! Working on God of War 3 as well. Then either Okami or the rest of the God of War games.

11.02% now, hahahahahaemhkaheahtrs.

But really, I want to get over 50%. Too bad stuff like Free Realms and DCUO are on my list. And fighting games... Why did I buy them? WHY?

41.81% It might take a hit soon since I'm going to buy Arkham City, adding another 1% to my average xD

Edited by Arkthur_us