Whats Your Average Game Completion?

dsluckay

78.80% Completion

6419/8379

I blame MLB, couple other games I started but quickly got bored of. Plus some games I started, but gave up when online got shut down for them and started focusing on games I can get the online trophies for.

My current completion is 70.51%. I'm looking to get this higher by platinuming some of my older games or at the very least getting a few more trophies in them. The only problem being that I have close to 40 games I haven't played at all yet. However my (very lowball) goal for this year was to reach 70% so for now I'm happy.

Mine is currently 76.71%. I want it to be higher, but I play certain games just with friends and don't care about the trophies, Payday 2, Call of duties and stuff like that. So it's never going to be as high as I want it to be for that reason. It's also because of dlc that gets added to the games which I either don't feel like spending money or more time to do. All and all, 76% isn't that bad in my opinion.

Nearing 60% right now, it could be way above 70% if I could endure myself through some games I dropped and didn't bother to play.
I'm playing through some 0% games I had for a while right now, I had those due to updating them when home alone one day due to bad net.
But my net is upgraded and a lot better now, so no need for that.

It's around the 60ish% mark. Could be higher but a lot of the time I will not go near multiplayer, or the missing ones might be from older games that will never get played again, or games that are so utterly crap that trophy or no trophy, I ain't playing again!

Pretty pleased with my 73.61 (would be at ~74.2, but I just started a new game the other day). I basically don't buy DLC ever (with a few exceptions) and almost never bother with multiplayer on most things, especially if the multiplayer portion of the trophy list is rather extensive. So all things considered, not too shabby.

• 3 weeks later...

60.87% atm for me although I hid some games because I started it and didnt like the game (from my Instant Game Collection).

Also my PS3 is at my university accomodation so I haven't been able to play it to finish Splinter Cell and I've started games like Heavy Rain just to check that it works (preowned) but havent actually started it =3.