Whats Your Average Game Completion?

dsluckay

96.11%

I went up 5% in the last week. I'm happy about that. Never will be at 100% still. Still that ban on DLCs my wallet has. Just need those last two elusive trophies from Riddick before that :platinum:. After that, it will be a legit 100%. DLCs can eat my foreskin.

Ummm.....well that sounds pretty gross, but good luck regardless! :)

Bouncing back to 70% after launching WipeoutHD and Stardust HD

Wow....those games are brutal (trophy-wise) from what I have heard. Good Luck! :)

Super Stardust isn't as hard as what i think Wipeout is, but Late Boomer will try your patience. assuming you buy the dlc required for that mode/trophy.

I've dropped to 98.40% after starting Sly 2. Even though i got Sly 1 free off PS+, i decided to buy the trilogy while its on its special offer price of 8.99. Individually the Sly games are 7.99, so i call that, a bargain.

Not if you write it that way.... :ninja:

Don't give me a hassle pal. Besides, we are from a generation where we actually learned to spell correctly instead of this "chicken-scratch" illiterate stuff that floats all over the net anymore. How ironic is that....I misspelled a misspelled word or phrase. :P

• Like 1

63 GAMES PLAYED

1,724 OUT OF 2,697 POSSIBLE TROPHIES

70.91% AVERAGE COMPLETION

0 PSN FRIENDS

32 GAMES 100% COMPLETED

I want to build it up to 80-85% ,but it will be hard because i have add to my trophy list games like free realms ,singstar or DCUO.I just have to stop buy new games and get the old ones.It will be hard for me >.<.

You know why i dont have registered any friends on this site?On psn i have a lot of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Currently sat at 85.5%. Not happy i have a 0% game on there that i started by accident (was meant to delete it). A few games i need to complete DLC on tho.

EDIT: Oh and there is Pain sat at 3%. Just a game i used to play for fun.