MotorStorm RC online help

xCrimzZon

Hi, I'm chasing the platinum on this game, and I have a question: why there is only 1 time I can beat on the pitwall. It's like impossible to beat it and there aren't any other times loading, just this one. On VITA I can't do the thing with 2nd account, so do you have any tips for me?
Cheers!

Edited by DaivRules
Use the boosting sessions for help

44 minutes ago, xCrimzZon said:

Hi, I'm chasing the platinum on this game, and I have a question: why there is only 1 time I can beat on the pitwall. It's like impossible to beat it and there aren't any other times loading, just this one. On VITA I can't do the thing with 2nd account, so do you have any tips for me?
Cheers!

You can post a Boosting session for help getting the platinum. I’ll leave your question up so someone can help answer that. 

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

Before I started playing I had many PSN friends who have played this game (if you’d like me to I can suggest a few usernames). Quite a lot of the times they posted were very doable to beat. In fact, it’s easier to play the game with the Alternate comtrols over the standard controls (forgot the specific names) since you control the direction of your RC with the right analogue stick rather than moving it left/right to turn your vehicle.

I discovered how easy it was over the “default” on a PST forum topic and if it weren’t for that I wouldn’t have the platinum. However from personal experience I don’t recommend alternate controls for the drift events.