[EU] Save up to 70%, Games Under €20, Games Under €10, Deal of the week

SiC

EU PS Blog post

Deal of the Week (until 17th June)

You’re cold, naked and hungry on a remote island in ARK: Survival Evolved. Hunt, gather resources and craft as you take on the elements on your own or join hundreds of players online. You can even learn to tame and breed dinosaurs. Who wouldn’t want to send a T-rex after their enemies?

Games under €20 (until 26th June)

Make sure to check out our €20 promotion to pick up savings on The Forest, The Surge: Augmented Edition, The Escapists 2 and more.

Games under €10 (until 26th June)

Finally, you can grab a bargain on the likes of Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience*, Worms Battlegrounds and Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist.

*Metal Gear Survive in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait

• Like 2

Another disappointing EU sale. Most of the games featured on this list were discounted just weeks ago. Too bad I didn't decide to buy the ultimate edition of Battlefield Hardline later than I did. The last time it was on sale the listed price was 11.95 AUD (Australian Dollars) vs. 179.95 AUD, now it's $7.55.

Spoiler

Here before someone calls out Ratalaika Games for allowing their titles to be included. Super Weekend Mode is a 5 to 10 minute platinum that's cross-buy and it's only £2 (€2.50). Call me a trophy whore or whatever. I couldn't care less what others think about my profile, nor do I take any notice what other's do with their time and money.

Edited by Skeptical69