Platinum Walkthrough

IBadDriverI

1 hour ago, DrHambone said:

Surprised this got remade. How's the gameplay? The PS3 version was horrific to play and the voice acting was subpar. Not sure if I want to replay this, maybe if it's on sale and I'm really bored.

Yeah, it's not exactly the best game there is. If I would have played it on PS3, I don't know if I would have played it on PS4 again. At least on PS4, you don't have to worry about glitched trophies. ?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 6/12/2019 at 11:22 PM, AvengedEvil said:

Yeah, it's not exactly the best game there is. If I would have played it on PS3, I don't know if I would have played it on PS4 again. At least on PS4, you don't have to worry about glitched trophies. 1f609.png

Completionist and Master Detective aren't glitchy anymore on PS4?

Thank you for confirming this. :)

• 4 months later...
17 hours ago, Topher_Man said:

I can't get Completionist to pop even though I followed the walkthrough.

That sucks.

I followed the walkthrough to the letter and just got the platinum trophy. Completionist :silver: should pop once you've finished the third chapter/episode (during credits).

EDIT: I mean the text walkthrough on another site.

Edited by zizimonster

8 hours ago, zizimonster said:

That sucks.

I followed the walkthrough to the letter and just got the platinum trophy. Completionist :silver: should pop once you've finished the third chapter/episode (during credits).

EDIT: I mean the text walkthrough on another site.

I ended up starting over and the trophy popped right at the end of Chapter 1. I did nothing different, so it must've just glitched the first time around.

7 hours ago, Topher_Man said:

I ended up starting over and the trophy popped right at the end of Chapter 1. I did nothing different, so it must've just glitched the first time around.

Glad that you finally obtained the plat. Congrats! :coffee:

• 5 months later...
On 2019. 06. 12. at 4:52 PM, DrHambone said:

Surprised this got remade. How's the gameplay? The PS3 version was horrific to play and the voice acting was subpar. Not sure if I want to replay this, maybe if it's on sale and I'm really bored.

No one should complain about excessive dialouges in a "whodunnit" mystery game but this one is really pushing it. They can talk about a goddamn champagne glass for hours.

• Like 2