HELLMUT: THE BADASS FROM HELL trophies?

it have trophies but for some reason you cant sync online, the game have auto save and if you quit you can no longer get trophies in that game, i have 3 or 4 trophys bugged due to that 

The game have platinum and despite the trophies is fun but in my opinion too expensive

22 minutes ago, DnS_No_scope said:

it have trophies but for some reason you cant sync online, the game have auto save and if you quit you can no longer get trophies in that game, i have 3 or 4 trophys bugged due to that 

The game have platinum and despite the trophies is fun but in my opinion too expensive

You can't sync your trophies because the trophy list isn't on the PSN servers yet. Hopefully this will change soon.

22 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I've searched this game on the website to check trophies but I couldn't find it:

https://store.playstation.com/it-it/product/EP2607-CUSA14942_00-HELLMUT000000000

Is it available only in EU?

4 minutes ago, HusKy said:

The list just got published and is available at PSNP.

Seems like a Nuclear Throne clone from what I can tell. One of a few PS4 games from Slovakia. :)

Topic has been moved since the trophies are now on PSNProfiles.

23 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I've searched this game on the website to check trophies but I couldn't find it:

https://store.playstation.com/it-it/product/EP2607-CUSA14942_00-HELLMUT000000000

Is it available only in EU?

Yes, I'm wondering the same about which region it is? My normal is a U.S. account, but I also have U.K. and H.K. accounts... I'm hoping between one of the 3 I will be able to buy this later! Looks fun. 

On 20/6/2019 at 11:09 AM, SaberX85 said:

I played for 16-18 hours and already got all the trophies except the all enemies and weapons. Anyone know how to get them? or are they bugged?

How did you get the Transmutation trophy? I have all the transformations, but I didn't get the trophy. Or there is a secret transformation?

Also I'm missing the weapons and enemies trophies too.

On 6/25/2019 at 8:58 PM, Ediner said:

How did you get the Transmutation trophy? I have all the transformations, but I didn't get the trophy. Or there is a secret transformation?

Also I'm missing the weapons and enemies trophies too.

Got it when i unlock the professor

• 7 months later...

I am having the same issue.

Bought physical copy from Gamestop USA. It came out in late November 2019. On the box: Rated T for Teen, published by GS2 Games, Fun Box Media, 2tainment.

I get error code NP-32136-5 trying to sync trophies.