How do you play your games?

OverHypedG

I Usually have a few games at a go at once.,

see what takes my fancy at the time

I usually keep a log of what games I need to finish/ start. and don't tend to start a new one till I've finished on of the few games I have on the go at the time.

I play multiple games at once, usually PS3, PS4, and Vita and I typically only play on my off days since I'm pretty drained after coming home from work. I only use walkthroughs for games with missables and RPGS simply because I typically only playthrough a game once unless a second playthrough is needed for trophy cleanup so I can go through my backlog. Four hour sessions then I take a break and take care of anything else I need to do before starting on the next system, if I get around to it.

If it's AAA title with big emphasis on story:

• quick look on difficulty trophies to see if there's difficulty-related trophy
  • selecting a difficulty that's suits me and play the game, not caring about missable trophies
  • cleanup most common trophies when I beat the game/become bored of it

If it's indie title which forgoes story for a pure gameplay: having a trophy list on hand, going from most common to rarest (preferably)

On 12/06/2019 at 11:52 PM, Lava_Yuki said:

I like to be as efficient as possible, so I always follow the platinum trophy and 100% walkthroughs from day 1. I don't do a free for fun playthrough and get everything afterwards. 

That sucks tbh. Always go for fun first.

But it's your choice after all.

• Like 1

I generally do a "for fun" playthrough first while also looking at trophy guides just to see if there aren't any missable or otherwise pain in the ass trophies to get. Then after that, I focus on getting every unlockable, including trophies.

I don't generally do any breaks in between games (i find that, that way, it's easier for you to keep your skills in the game as sharp as possible) unless the game is so absolutely massive that it's just impossible for me not to have a little something in between. Case in point: the Persona games.