Trophy Thoughts?

Dokusha

I like the trophy images. Too bad the platinum trophy doesn't have a silhouette of a dragon :awesome: . It doesn't seem overly difficult. I hope the trophies for receiving gifts aren't based on RNG. I also hope that all the epilogues can be obtained in a single playthrough without having to reload a save file.

I also received the game about a week ago already and can double the statement that it's an easy plat.

You will in fact need to reload your save files to get all the trophies and endings, so make sure you save right before the end of chapter 10 the first time around and afterwards before the end at chapter 11.

The only two trophies I haven't figured out how to obtain yet is the normal ending trophy (while I should have everything done right...) and the +10 elixer one. Other than that the trophies are very straight forward and easy to obtain. The hardest are probably getting to lvl 99 (the end dungeon doesn't give that much exp so this is time consuming) and clearing on hard difficulty.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ranesha08 said:

I also received the game about a week ago already and can double the statement that it's an easy plat.

You will in fact need to reload your save files to get all the trophies and endings, so make sure you save right before the end of chapter 10 the first time around and afterwards before the end at chapter 11.

The only two trophies I haven't figured out how to obtain yet is the normal ending trophy (while I should have everything done right...) and the +10 elixer one. Other than that the trophies are very straight forward and easy to obtain. The hardest are probably getting to lvl 99 (the end dungeon doesn't give that much exp so this is time consuming) and clearing on hard difficulty.

Thanks for the information. Too bad about having to reload, but at least it's better than having to do multiple playthroughs.

After doing Death end re;quest, not looking forward to reloading saves. (In the end didn't ruin me liking the game, just got tedious)

P.S. my second Compile Heart game, should I expect their lists when I inevitably play more of their games to be similar?

Edited by AndyKazama

Looks great. It is just unfortunate that Sony censored it, so i will not be getting for PS4 (PC version is not censored so hooray). List looks really similar to any Compile Heart game so it is going to be more time consuming than hard (if you do not buy cheat DLCs).

To everyone who's struggling with the normal ending.

Spoiler

Before the interlude of chapter 11, you'll need your madness lvl under 75% and all little sisters will have to die.

I personally think it's really silly, but that's how you unlock the normal route.

• Like 3

I'm at the start of the Interlude chapter, near the end. Should i save multiple files here to get all the ending?

It's not clear to me how to get all the girls ending. I know i have to raise their affection with gifts, but i don't know if i have to do it with all the girls at the same time, and then choose one of them at the end, or if i have to go with one of them at the time, and like, do the last dungeon everytime. :(

2 hours ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

I'm at the start of the Interlude chapter, near the end. Should i save multiple files here to get all the ending?

It's not clear to me how to get all the girls ending. I know i have to raise their affection with gifts, but i don't know if i have to do it with all the girls at the same time, and then choose one of them at the end, or if i have to go with one of them at the time, and like, do the last dungeon everytime. :(

You will just need 1 save file at the interlude chapter to start off with.

First you will get the "mad" ending, no matter how high your madness lvl is. When you got it, reload the file and then either you can get the normal ending or true ending. The normal ending will come if your madness lvl is under 75% and the little sisters all died (TT), you will receive the true ending if your madness lvl is under 75% and the little sisters are alive.

The normal ending will give you access to a dungeon you didn't have in the mad ending route, so I recommend saving there as well. However, you cannot do anything with the normal ending clear file afterwards, it won't give you access to the post-game content.

Now the true ending will give you access to the post-game content + the trophies for the girls. Make sure you make a new save file at the end of the last dungeon, this is necessary to get all the trophies. You will have to romance 1 girl at a time in order to get their endings and you can only get them when you have the true ending route. Now the easy part is, you don't need to romance them fully, you can just give them 1 item to enable their ending alrdy, however, you can only unlock 1 ending a time. This means you will have to reload and fight the final boss 5 times in total to gain all their trophies. If you by chance romanced multiple girls, the game will take the girl with the most affection. If you've alrdy romanced a girl fully and wish to get rid of it, just feed her hell mushrooms, it's the best way to reset the affection meter.

• Like 2

I still don't get how the ending system works in this game.

I have just finished the game and got the normal ending, but it's strange, because i was trying to get the mad one.

Spoiler

i have killed all 3 little sisters and my madness was over 60%

EDIT: I have read now on a japanese website that the only factor that unlock the mad ending is just the madness itself, the little sister doesn't matter. It has to be over 75%, mine was at 60%.

Edited by Play3GianniGreed

19 hours ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

I still don't get how the ending system works in this game.

I have just finished the game and got the normal ending, but it's strange, because i was trying to get the mad one.

Hide contents

i have killed all 3 little sisters and my madness was over 60%

EDIT: I have read now on a japanese website that the only factor that unlock the mad ending is just the madness itself, the little sister doesn't matter. It has to be over 75%, mine was at 60%.

Ok that's awkward, I mean mine was just 40% and I got the mad ending, I got all of a sudden "Zephy and the others went insane" ... well at least you figured it out :)

So, it sounds like you need the following to get the various endings. Someone correct me where I'm wrong.

For the "Mad Ending" you need to have that meter (the Libra scales in the menu screen) be at over 75%. Pio, Chiquita and Monet need to be gone.

For the "Normal Ending" you need that madness meter under 75%. Pio, Chiquita and Monet need to be around.

Once you get the "Normal Ending" you will be en route to getting the "True Ending". So, you'll be on your way to getting one of the epilogues and the associated trophies. Affection doesn't have to be maxed unless you want the CG Image. Otherwise, you can buy a couple of Pure White Dresses (18,000 G) and shower the desired girl of choice with them. Get her ending, reload, and do it again. I'll probably set the game to Easy Mode during this time.

HOWEVER. Does anyone know if this game will let you pick your ending like they did in Death End? On a New Game Plus in Death End, you could pick your desired ending. 

Speaking of: New Game Plus will let you carry over levels. So, you can use New Game Plus, start the game on Hard mode and keep it there throughout the entire game to get "Unyielding Witch." The game is so short that it shouldn't take long. Also, experience is increased on Hard mode. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get to level 99.

As for the other trophies, it doesn't look too bad. "A Witch on a Mission" can be done at the end when the soft time limit is removed. The Elixir trophies will probably involve a lot of reloading. "Incomparable Witch" is...the post game dungeon?

I still can't get the madness ending. Doesn't matter what i do, it never goes up enough, and i get always the normal ending.

The little sisters only make it goes to 60% and it's not enough, and because i'm at the interlude, i don't have choice to make to raise it. Losing battle doesn't seem to increase it, even if the game tell it goes up, but i don't see any differences. I'm really tired now of this game.

On 6/15/2019 at 10:36 AM, Ranesha08 said:

The normal ending will come if your madness lvl is under 75% and the little sisters all died (TT), you will receive the true ending if your madness lvl is under 75% and the little sisters are alive.

If this is true then you can't really go from the Normal ending to the True ending easily. Also does it have to be ALL the sisters? What happens if just one dies?

On 6/16/2019 at 5:34 AM, Play3GianniGreed said:

I have read now on a japanese website that the only factor that unlock the mad ending is just the madness itself, the little sister doesn't matter. It has to be over 75%, mine was at 60%.

I hope this is true since then all you have to do if pick all the "Wrong" choices during the event cutscenes in each chapter

8 hours ago, Growllanser said:

So, it sounds like you need the following to get the various endings. Someone correct me where I'm wrong.

For the "Mad Ending" you need to have that meter (the Libra scales in the menu screen) be at over 75%. Pio, Chiquita and Monet need to be gone.

For the "Normal Ending" you need that madness meter under 75%. Pio, Chiquita and Monet need to be around.

Once you get the "Normal Ending" you will be en route to getting the "True Ending".

There's so much conflicting information about how to get the different endings, I'm getting so confused @_@

Oh also, which dungeon gives you the Incomparable Witch trophy? Is it the True Ending dungeon? So will you get it alongside your first girl's ending trophy?4

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. It's after the True Ending right? Unless you also gain access to the dungeon after the Normal Ending?

Edited by XiraRai
new info

The conditions for the ending are

-Madness: madness over 75%, doesn't matter if the sisters are alive or dead. If you want this, you should start to raise the madness as soon as possible, otherwise there is the possibility you can't raise it enough before the ending dungeon, like me (i have to start over in another game).

-Normal: madness below 75% and at least one little sister dead. It can be all 3 of them dead, but the important thing is that not all 3 get to the end.

-True: madness below 75% and all 3 sisters alive.

I hope is clear enough, english is not my language.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, XiraRai said:

Thank you! That's the clearest answer I've been able to find so far!

...I'm probably going to have to do like 3 playthroughs... Going into this game blind may not have been the best idea ^^;

Luckily, the game is pretty short and your levels carry over with New Game Plus.

For whatever that's worth, haha.