Trophy Thoughts?

Dokusha

10 hours ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

What is a fast way to level up to 99?

I'm in the post game dungeon at hard difficulty and the characters are only al level 70. It's really slow.

What I did was download the free Inferno difficulty and play on that (I think it ups all enemy levels by about 150?), changing your formation to Golden Time which gives you 1.5x exp while lowering everyone's parameters by 20%, and equipping the accessory Love something (sorry I forget the exact name) that gives you extra 3% exp. 

Then I just ran around Devouring everything to end battles as quickly as possible ^^;

EDIT: opps shoulda refreshed the page before replying lol oh well 

Edited by XiraRai
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2019 at 4:37 AM, LordBilbanes said:

Just out of curiosity, is there a reliable way to raise your madness level?  Also, question about beating the game on hard.  Do you need to get the good ending to earn the trophy or would any ending suffice?

Easiest way to raise madness level is to get all the "wrong" answers during the dialogue choices that happen once almost every chapter. There's a visual cue immediately after the choice if you chose the madness one.

As for Hard, it can be any ending. I earned mine on a Hard Madness Ending (which seems to be shorter than the other endings)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am level 150 and the boss of the true ending is killing me on the HARD DIFFICULTY for the HARD TROPHY , GAME OVER lol.

i have power attack 2500 / power magic attack.

I have level up with the tip for devour eat in inferno mode with

-formation dinner time +10% devour rate

-Perfect bite +30% devour rate

- Leviathan ( idk why looool)

- Secret of devouring ( passive skill)

- Devour boost +

- Devouring arts 

- gear can +5 or +10 devour rate

i endend with 70% rate succes or 80% lol.

i have level up to level 70 to 150 on 1 hour 30 minutes maybe i try hit the level +200.

But wtf why the boss true end is level 109 and one shot killing everyone with a 4X aoe attack with the stats i have +2500 power attack and magic attack , what's wrong in my setup? lol.

Edited by Mouton33

• 4 months later...

I've been working on my own route for this and taking into consideration everything here. I'm going to do it in 2.5 runs. And here's what I've got (so far, I will amend it and edit it accordingly.) 

To get the platinum trophy are going to have to get all three endings.

-       True

o   This is where you get the epilogue for witch companions

o   This is where you get the trophy for beating post-game dungeon

o   Requirements

§  Madness below 75%

§  All little sisters alive by the game you complete the Interlude

-       Normal

o   This method will do this ending last so this should be your last trophy

o   Requirements

§  Madness below 75%

§  One/Two/All little sisters dead/missing

-       Madness run

o   This ending is the easiest to achieve as you simply

o   This might be where you want to get trophy for beating game on hard

o   Requirements:

§  Madness over 75%

This method presumes you will do true ending first as if you chose to do so, you will lock out normal endings on any NG+ cycle from the save you make at the end of true ending

Run 1 – True ending, witches’ epilogues and post-game dungeon

-       For this run – when given a choice – choose the correct one

In this run you should have achieved

-       Trophy for beating on hard

-       Most unmissable trophies

-       All miscellaneous trophies

-       Epilogue trophies

Stage 1 – Enjoy and learn game (Prologue to end of Chapter 3)

-       Take this time to learn the game – you don’t have to worry about little sisters here either

-       Don’t focus too much on miscellaneous either, but don’t neglect to Devour as many dragons in this chapter as you can

Stage 2 – Keeping the madness low and little sisters alive (Chapter 4 to end of Interlude)

-       Continue to consume as many dragons as possible and keep your characters up to level as possible

-       Ensure that little sisters do not go missing/die

o   They will die/go missing if you

§  Over feed them and the dragon (purple bar fills)

§  You don’t feed them enough and their status remains purple too long

-       Continue to collect as many miscellaneous trophies as possible

o   Tip time only progresses outside the den, so if you want to get decent equipment, doing Elixir Dragons poses no risk to the little sisters

-       BEFORE YOU BEAT INTERLUDE BOSS MAKE A SAVE FOR RUN 1.5

Stage 3 – Miscellaneous trophy tidy up (Final chapter of True ending route)

-       Once you beat the Interlude boss time “stops” and you are locked to the true ending

o   Little sisters cannot go die/go missing

o   Madness cannot increase (I died a lot in this stage and it never went up)

-       Do all the miscellaneous trophies

o   Tips for levelling up (recommended to power level in Womb area with the following set)

§  Equipment skills that increase devour

§  Devour enemies to make battles go quicker

Stage 4 – “Last boss” and epilogues

-       Now you should only have the following trophies left

o   The epilogues

o   Beat game on “hard” (you can do this any route, but I did this here)

o   Post-game dungeon trophy

o   Normal and Madness endings (don’t worry about these till run 2)

-       You get the epilogues after the Final Chapter boss and to do all of the epilogues

o   Max out the affinity with one girl (for example Karikaro, who is best girl)

o   Beat boss

o   Reload save

o   Repeat

Stage 5 – Post-game

-       Reload cleared data, now complete East Star Temple and you are done

-       You start NG+ cycle from Zephy’s room

-       KEEP THIS SAVE FOR RUN 2

Run 1.5 – Normal

-       Reload from Interlude save from Stage 2

Stage 6 – Normal ending

-       Load save from Stage 2

-       Make sure one or all of the little sisters end up missing/die

-       Beat game with madness below 75%

Run 2 – Madness

-       In this run, make the “wrong” choices a

Stage 7 - Beat Madness ending

-       Just skip all dialogue and go straight to madness

-       All chapters the same apart from Final chapter and a few extra dialogue scenes

-       Beat game

Stage 8 – Enjoy platinum!

I suspect it would be better to do the endings in this order

-       Normal

-       True + Epilogues

-       Madness

Again I'm gonna tidy this up as made it in Google keep ?

Edited by AndyKazama
updated route

• 5 months later...

If anyone is interested, there is a trick(?) in leveling up fast (and getting golds along the way) early in the game. Only requires you to download the Inferno difficulty DLC. I used it at CH3 and managed to get to level 70ish then breeze through most of the game.

For the Level 99 trophy. You can get it as soon as you reach Holy Cave. You need to Use Quick Save a lot though in case you messed up. For setup, have all of your main party members:

-Golden Time Formation - 1.5X EXP in exchange for lower stats or Dinner Time Formation - 10% Devour (both from side quests)

-Perfect Bite Devour Skill - from Holy Dragon in Holy Cave

-Secret of Devouring Passive Skill - from Holy Dragon as well +10% Devour

-Devouring Arts Passive Skill - from Great Worm in South Star Temple or Wilderness of Atonement. +5% Devour

-+EXP passive skill you have - I forgot the monsters that gave these. Bunbubuum in Holy Cave have +EXP passive I think but they are very rare (looks like dragonfly-ish)

-Dragon God’s Necklace  Accessory equipped - Optional since I got mine from the Accessory DLC

So what I did is

-Be in Inferno Difficulty

-Save or Quick Save

-Look for the large dragons - Nizheg, Holy Dragon and Cosmodeus  - they are always alone when you fight them and they are passive (won't chase you)

What you need to do is attack them from behind to ensure First Attack then have your party members use Perfect Bite. Your probability of them being devoured is always above 60% so most of the time, you will defeat the enemy before they had a chance to attack (as said, most of the times, if you are unlucky they can wiped your party).

I reached 99 for all my party members fast on that dungeon and if you have the free Level Cap 1 DLC installed. you can keep on grinding there til 200. I moved to Star Womb's though and do the same process to the large dragons - Pyutune and Diaboros and I am able to reach 399 fast there. In case you see a hostile dragons, either avoid and leave them or change your difficulty to Easy.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, JaM said:

If anyone is interested, there is a trick(?) in leveling up fast (and getting golds along the way) early in the game. Only requires you to download the Inferno difficulty DLC. I used it at CH3 and managed to get to level 70ish then breeze through most of the game.

For the Level 99 trophy. You can get it as soon as you reach Holy Cave. You need to Use Quick Save a lot though in case you messed up. For setup, have all of your main party members

I reached 99 for all my party members fast on that dungeon and if you have the free Level Cap 1 DLC installed. you can keep on grinding there til 200. I moved to Star Womb's though and do the same process to the large dragons - Pyutune and Diaboros and I am able to reach 399 fast there. In case you see a hostile dragons, either avoid and leave them or change your difficulty to Easy.

Yes, exploiting the devour skills is the only known way to level up fast, there's an steam guide very helpful explaining everything, skills, cores, weapons, etc.

I just played normally on Hard and then started farming experience with Pitch Black elixir (Zoro Agruga) and Golden time, I didn't know about the devour thing until i reached chapter 9, then I started farming some levels, and finished the game.

• Like 1