Set the Scale! RuneEyeDragon's Pendulum Games!!

RuneEyesDragon

I had to redo my 40th platinum announcement because I recalled how Cassy did her Dragon Quest XI platinum thing and I had to shameless copy her. :P

1L3bd131.png
Platinum #40: Dragon Quest Builders 2

midnight.png

Midnight, the Master Builder who had saved the world and repopulated the Isle of Awakening, cried out in glee. She had done it. She had successfully forced two dogs who were cousins half-removed to mate and make a baby, giving her a mongrel mutt with brown and black spots all over its fur. It was the most hideous inbred abomination in the universe, but it served its purpose. She put on a special dress for the occasion, giggled, and rang the Builder's Bell, summoning everyone from all over the Isle to come see her disgusting inbred abomination, the work of sleeping in that stupid beach bunker for two months straight while forcing raw meat and moreberries down the throats of the dogs she had inbred.

She wept as all those she recruited to live on her island came far and wide, including Lulu and Malroth, who were still not seeing eye to eye despite Midnight's teasing that she'd build a chapel to marry them in. She hated Lulu for being an arrogant princess who thought that "Lulutopia" was her domain. Malroth wasn't much better, and had gotten just as bad and vain after finding out his origins, but it didn't matter now. This dog was going to show everyone who the REAL queen of this Isle was! She held up the inbred mongrel like Rafiki did with baby Simba in The Lion King and laughed.

"It's done!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "I have become the Platinum Princess of this Island with my fourth-generation puppy! Now all of you will know the true meaning of what it is to be a BUILDER!!!!"

Suddenly everyone gasped in horror. She looked around.

"What's wrong?" she said, lowering the dog, who peed on her dress and wriggled out, running off and yapping... or actually trying to breath and finding it impossible because its lungs had been genetically mutated to not work right. As it slowly asphyxiated at Lillian's feet, a puddle of drool pooling around the little girl's feet, said girl didn't notice a dog dying underfoot. She was horrified and looking at Midnight like the Builder had suddenly turned into a demon with six heads and wings that blotted out the sun.

"Huh? Why are you all so scared?" asked the dark-skinned, blue-haired builder, confused. "Did I scare everyone with my proclamation? Or maybe... are the Children of Hargon up to no good again?!"

There was a long, pregnant pause as the group blushed and murmured to themselves.

"Come on, guys, what is it? If the Children are back..." Midnight began.

Suddenly, Malroth - the only person in the group who knew the girl he had traveled with through three islands and who had saved him from a fate worse than death, the one who wasn't afraid to speak his mind - shouted an exclamation.

"Crikey, Midnight! It's not that! We... we thought YOU WERE A MUTE!!!!"

(HILARIOUS PUNCHLINE MUSIC PLAYS) xD

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
  • Like 2

After making that epic re-post for #40, I totally forgot that I had platinumed two EZPZ after the epicness of DQB2 on my way to #50...

1Lf83280.png

#41 - Daggerhood (PS4 version)

This is a really retro platformer which has a gimmick where you throw your dagger and can teleport to it. Trying to get three stars in ten levels is tough as well as getting the fairies before they fly off. I guess the trophy-planters realized that making you clear every level - there are over 50 - would be a nightmare.

1L8456eb.png

#42 - Bird Game+

This game is pretty short - it's a water-colory on-rails flight simulator. The bosses are so annoying but other than that, the game is okay if you don't want to do anything fancy with your controls.

Please Square-Enix, make Dragon Quest Builders 3 which has you fighting Zoma and Baramos!!!! I'd pay $100 for it! ?

Just don't pull a Malroth on us, that's a one-trick pony. Maybe have Zoma corrupt the world of Erdrick and you help rebuild Aliahan and the other towns, like in the original Dragon Quest Builders.

Also to note: Luigi is looking sad, so I guess I should start thinking about completing some non-plats, I have a few ideas. Also, it will allow my PS4 to get out of rest mode. I bet that's why my electric bill is so high this month, because my PS4 is in rest mode 24/7 while I play DQB2 on the Switch. xD

Edited by RuneEyesDragon

1Sf8f3ea.png#43: Jack N' Jill DX (PS Vita)

1S45b78e.png#44: Hoggy 2 (PS Vita)

Good news! I won't have to melt my Playstation Vita down and replace it! :D

Turns out that I needed a tighter charger socket to get it to charge so I jury-rigged the controller cord that my new PS4 came with with the dock box from my controller charger station and it works. The bad news: Now I have no way of keeping my PS4 controllers charged. :(

Finally reset my Vita and started clearing up the backlog of all the games I got on cross-buy, starting with these two easy games. I am trying to manipulate things so that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be my 50th platinum. At least now I can play Adventures of Mana again! ;)

Edited by RuneEyesDragon

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not updating. I had the voms(as Britney from DQB2 would say) because I caught a nasty flu bug, so I didn't game much. I am almost at #50. Just 999 more elephants... :(

Anyways...

1Sbf47a3.png#45 - Super Destronaut DX (Vita)

1S21e324.png#46 - Gravity Duck (Vita)

1S3a64c0.png#47 - One Word by POWGI (Vita)

1S18e8d8.png#48 - Super Weekend Mode (Vita)

1Sc775a8.png#49 - FullBlast (Vita)

Yep, five garbage games, their handheld counterparts! Clearing out the cross-buy load. Gravity Duck will be detailed as I intend the PS4 version to be #51. I wanted to make #49 a super-special game but got really bored and frustrated with the elephants. :(

Just... 999... more... elephants... *sob*

Edited by RuneEyesDragon

1Lcd4e46.png
#50: Adventures of Mana

Sadly, this game does not get the accolades DQB2 did because of one thing: Elephants. Lots and lots of elephants. ?

(Yes, it is a Vita title, but it's exclusive so it gets the big icon. The small icon is for games I stacked for trophies on the Vita.)

Namely the end-game grind to Level 99 for our hero, which took forever and a day. Ugh. If anything can make stick with this account, this can. I never want to play this game again. Don't get me wrong, it's an homage to Final Fantasy Adventure, which is now part of the Nintendo Switch's Collection of Mana, but there was no other way to get to 999,415 EXP (yes, it tells what the experience total is for each level) to get to Level 99 other than killing the final enemies before the final boss, namely bipedal elephants that throw rocks at you. The bad part isn't the grind, it's the spawn mechanic - if you clear a room of enemies, they won't respawn until you go six screens away or exit the area, and I've accidentally killed the last elephant on the path to the Mana Tree. :(

At least I kept my internal promise to make this game my 50th platinum. There was no way I was getting Kingdom Hearts 3 on this spot - I am not even close to done with that game.

1L6330fe.png

#51: Gravity Duck (PS4)

A game with anti-gravity mechanics which has enemies reminiscent of the Peashooters in Plants vs. Zombies. Very quick to get through and death isn't so frustrating. It only has two music themes which cycle after every death so it'll probably get on your nerves, though. At least you don't have to finish the game.

1Sbb221d.png#52: METAGAL (Vita)
1S33fedf.png#53: Super Wiloo Demake (Vita)

Speaking of not finishing games... ;)

Yep, two more titles off of my cross-buy library completed but not to 100%.

Right now I've gotten into Evoland Legendary Edition and hope to clear Evoland 2's trophies soon. I am going to be away from my house on the weekend due to my sister needing to get her jollies on a mountain(aka mountain climbing tradition) so her baby has to be kept at the hotel with my folks so someone has to watch the mutts again. :S Might use this time to work on Kingdom Hearts 3 some more.

1Ld8a21f.png

#55: Evoland - Legendary Edition

When I first saw the original Evoland being sped through in RPG Limit Break speedrun marathons, I thought it was a cute but meh game. The game's gimmick is that you EVOlve the game style over time. In the original Evoland you would open chests and unlock new features. You started as a Gameboy character and eventually graduate to 3D and fight the ultimate evil. It was really campy and short.

Then they made a sequel. Evoland 2 was a bit confusing to me, but after playing it I found out the gimmick - it's a time-travel story like Chrono Trigger, but the trick here is that each time period(ancient past, past, present, future) has its own graphics style. You start in a Gameboy-LCD type world, then transfer to a Secret of Mana 16-bit palette, and then you travel back in time 50 years into an 8-bit world, and so on. It has its own story of god vs. evil and there is a cataclysm as well. Oh, and the main hero goes bonkers like Cloud in Final Fantasy VII, spoilers! :P

Oddly enough, you don't need to beat the final boss in Evoland 2 to get the platinum.

I am majorly inspired and want make something cool like this where you have various game styles... well, maybe not the Guitar Hero ripoff. And the card games were pretty bad, in Evoland it's a ripoff of Triple Triad and the Evoland 2 card game was something like Heartstone. Now I know why people love that game. I didn't like having to collect 61 cards. But it could be worse, they could be rare drops from enemies! :P

1Sb530db.png#56 - Zeroptian Invasion (Vita)

1Sc5ce46.png#57 - Mekabolt (Vita)

Clearing out more of my cross-buy backlog before I have to go to my parent's house for four days again because my sister has to follow a yearly tradition of climbing mountains on her birthday... and since it would be more expensive and dangerous to leave the baby in the house for four days, my folks have to go too so I have to tend to the dogs. I am not anti-dog, but Ruth Ann has too many dependents in her house. I bet she has so much money because she wrote off a ton of dependents on her tax forms. ? (I am just hoping my sister doesn't read this, I really do love her and her baby daughter. I just hope those five years before Olivia is able to use the toilet pass fast. I can waste another five years before I get old. xD)

Anyways, speaking of dogs, POWGI is next. I really don't think they should have boring puzzles that you do in the doctor's office be a video game. :(

I am going to try to see if I can get a great game for Platinum #60, this is why I am filling the cracks with garbage games. I do plan on 100% some non-plats soon, probably this weekend to bide time while my PS Vita recharges. I have LEGO Harry Poter Y5-7 on my Vita and need to finish that too. I can either try to work on Secret of Mana or Kingdom Hearts III for #60. The former has just beaten two bosses but I plan on getting to work soon, and the latter just cleared the first two worlds after Twilight Town.

Dragon Quest XI might by my #100 Platinum. Depends on how many garbage games I have left.

My Non-Plats:

Now I have started to add games which have no platinum trophy, I have to set up my updates a bit differents, so I'll put any non-platinums I get up first.

11S5de03b.png#1 - Doodle God (Vita)

11S5e570b.png#2 - Doodle Devil (Vita)

I got these after my 60th platinum because I decided it was time to admit that gaming isn't all about the platinum trophies. Some really good games should have gotten a platinum trophy but didn't or, in the cast of Vesta, got their platinums taken away during localization. :(

These two titles are just "Mix A and B to get C" in trial-and-error. I had to use a guide to most of the answers. Because of that they are very fast games to complete.

My Plats:

1S0078eb.png#60 - Reverie (Vita)

1Sfd4364.png#61 - Warlock's Tower (Vita)

Since I am taking care of four dogs during the weekend and have to stay in the house to watch them (since dogs are too dumb to be self-sufficient unlike my cat, hope she is not destroying my house :() I have to be able from my computer. I do have my PS4 but it's on a rickety table that is difficult to manage so I am just playing Dragon Quest Buidlers 2 on the PS4(going through Moonbrooke again) waiting for tomorrow so I can do my Backlong Challenge games I have on tap. Until then I have been knocking out more games on my Vita.

Decided to do Reverie for #60 even though some parts are annoying. The last two story dungeons are total puzzle-fests and I was running around the last dungeon trying to find a key I missed. It's still a nice Earthbound-style graphics action-adventure, though. ;)

Then wiped myself clean of Warlock's Tower for good, even though there aren't very many games starting with W I really like. I downloaded World of Final Fantasy but debating about using it for the 2020 Unstarted Games event iXanon's doing. Probably will put it there as I will be busy cleaning my backlog for the Backlog Event coming up so I need time to plat all of those 25 games I llisted. xD Speaking the ABCs of 2020, I might put Vambrace: Cold Soul as my V title, it looks interesting. If anyone wants to suggest it, I'd be eager to hear.

Edited by RuneEyesDragon

1S315fe3.png #62 - Daggerhood (Vita)

The first completion for my Backlog Challenge, and another backlog deleted. It's really a simple platformer but getting everything in one run is very difficult so I did each part of the

1Lf116e4.png
#63 - Lara Croft GO

The second completion for my Backlog Challenge. I'm not into Tomb Raider games but this game really was gorgeous and wasn't too hard to complete as you can use the hints without penalty. I did miss a few collectibles and had to redo levels to get them but it's not a big deal. I played this on the PS4 - it is cross buy but the trophy list is shared so you can't get a second platinum for the Vita version.

1L3d9fe2.png

#64 - Donut County

(If you squint, you can see the Trash King on his trash throne in the background of this trophy icon.)

I was on the fence about doing this game again. It's nice but some trophies were pretty tricky. Then I saw this speedrun during Games Done Quick's Frame Fatales event(which has women doing speedruns) and one of the runs was this game(the PC version) and after hearing the following I had to do this game.

Runner: "Then again, it's surprising I learned anything in Biology because our biology teacher liked to eat styrofoam packing peanuts with salsa. She would do it in front of us randomly." xD

It's pretty cheap and has a Katamari Damacy vibe, which is good because Katamari has lost all love with me after their latest entries didn't catch me. (Seriously, the King of All Cosmos goes unconscious and his son is taking orders from a robot clone? SHEESH! :()

On 6/28/2019 at 4:01 AM, RuneEyesDragon said:

Now suffering through 150 picross puzzles in Pic-A-Pix Classic.

Yeah, this again, this time on the handheld. At least I figured out you can hold down the pen button to draw lines quickly instead of pressing the button for every tile. :P

Also, forgot to add this, which should be before this part:

Non-Plat Update:

9S79c551.png#3: Doodle God (PS4)

8Sf76da1.png#4: Doodle Devil (PS4)

Forgot this was stackable. It's not cross-buy but the games are so cheap anyways(total of $11) that it's not really that big a deal. I also got it down to $9 because I had PS+ so Doodle God for PS4 was only $2.49. :)

1L581099.png

#65 - Legend of the Skyfish (PS4)

This was an interesting game. Your only weapon is a fishing rod and you have to use the fishing line to do various things ripped from Legend of Zelda games. In fact, some of the enemies in the third and final area(there are three worlds but each has 14 levels where you have to reach a totem and destroy it and then a boss level) use the same tennis-ball attacks that Agahnim used in Link to the Past! Even the final boss does the same attack as Ganon in Ocarina of Time! Ping-Pong tennis anyone?

Nevertheless, it's a really great game.

Crikey! It's time for another update! :o

1L00c025.png

#66 - Pic-A-Pix Classic (Vita)

The devil's in the details, or so they say, and I had another devil of a time. I really think Pic-A-Pix is boring, only Phil's Epic Adventure is worse. (I heard that President Trump deported him back to Mexico. xD) But I had done this game on PS4 and it's a cross-buy, so...

At least I learned how to draw lines holding down the touch screen so the pictures didn't take as long. Still, it was over 150 minutes which I had to break up into blocks of time. Good riddance!

1L38105f.png

#67 - Enigmatis: Ghosts of Maple Creek

*sigh* Can we sue Artifex Mundi for false advertising? :(

Yes, the title is falsely advertised. Yes, you do explore Maple Creek. No, there are no specters or spooks. There are only Satanic sacrifices and bells that brainwash people and steal their energy. :(

And annoying hidden-object puzzles that are so dark you can't see the final piece you need, forcing you to upload your save, use a hint to find that last piece, then download your save so you don't void the trophy for not using hints. TWICE.  ?

Despite the title's false advertising and the hidden-object puzzles this game has an easy trophy list - 11 gold trophies for you to earn. It's typical Artifex Mundi fare and is from the Early Age so there were no weird alternative mini-games like Mahjong. (Looking at YOU Nightmares from the Deep!)

For all the ragging I did, I did enjoy the story in the game and it was the first game that started a trilogy about a female detective uncovering a demonic cult.

Well, that was fast. Another update!

1Ldfd23f.png

#68 - Abyss: Wraiths of Eden

Yep, another Artifex Mundi game! This one two a long time to deal with because somehow the trophy for getting all of the alternate hidden-object mini-games glitched and did not register as 100%. I had to go a little bit into a replay and eventually the 100% dominoes trophy popped. That was really annoying, I thought I had missed a hidden-object puzzle somewhere. :(

The setting is an underwater city with horror elements. Wait, didn't some AAA company do this with Rapture? :| Anyways, it's an okay game.

1S93dd07.png#69 - LEGO Jurassic World (Vita)

Of all the games to get cursed with the number that has a sexual slang tied to it, it had to be this one. :P

Serves it right for having a trophy requiring you to collect two billion studs. Yes, LEGO The Hobbit required a billion but at least it had the 2x stud multiplier! Not this game. So you get stuck farming a certain level 30 times to get all of the studs you need. :(

Based of all three Jurassic Park movies and Jurassic World, this game retells their stories. However, the PS4 version is the director's cut since Vita can't handle too many cutscenes. The retort is that this game gives you two little sublevels where you can only play as dinosaurs so you have to use custom dinos to get abilities you can't get from normal dinos, like giving a Raptor the T-Rex's roar to break amber boulders or the Indominus's cloaking ability to get into another area that is guarded by a security camera. If you want a quick game to play and you love Jurassic Park movies, this might be the game for you.

Also, I knew the Indominous Rex wasn't white in the actual movie.

Edited by RuneEyesDragon
  • Like 1

1S0d2a4d.png#70 - LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita)

I don't know why, but for some reason they didn't make a 3DS or Vita version of LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, which means that if you want the full LEGO Potter experience, you need to get a console. :(

Worse, the Vita version is a lot more boring that the console versions. Now, I admit that LEGO Vita games are not recreated from the console versions, they are remakes of the shovelware versions on Nintendo 3DS, which had to be crappy versions due to the limitations of the 3DS hardware. I can forgive them that, but most of the remakes of the 3DS versions are entertaining at the minimum. LEGO Batman 3 for Vita has more cool ship battle sequences and a sassy speaker-com in its dumbed-down Watchtower hub. The LEGO Batman 2 Vita game had the Justice League gauntlets which, while I hate them, were a fresh challenge. Even more so, LEGO Jurassic World for Vita had some really cool-looking mini-hubs and the two dinosaur-only hubs where you had to use custom dinos to get through obstacles!

This game... was horrible. It introduced the Dueling Club, which was basically just a list of characters you could duel. True, magical dueling was in the console versions, but at least those duels were more strategic. This game is just mash buttons until you win or get owned. And you have to beat every member of the Dueling Club to get trophies, and duel certain characters with certain characters to get trophies. It was mind-numbingly boring.

Also, unless you use a guide online, you will NEVER be able to take just two trips through a level. You WILL miss collectibles, and this is super-annoying especially in the final level of the Deathly Hallows part 2 levels, which is a six part slog which ends in defeating Voldemort. This is bad because you start the level dueling Voldemort and have to duel him again after you do some puzzles!!!

I ranted too much but I am so glad I deleted this game and so sad I can't remove it from my library for good and can redownload it. I don't want to.

1Led4d24.png
#71: Buff Knight Advanced

I really didn't want two LEGO games back-to-back, but this game was worse in the grind. Getting all 20 artifacts to max level requiring collecting them 10 times each, so you to get 200 artifacts. This is really bad as the RNG can troll you. I didn't get the last artifact until I beat all of the stages six times!

I do love the graphics and the music but you can only take so much. I figured dueling Voldemort on Vita was far faster than spending an hour mashing the button on my controller to fire fireballs. Oh, and you'd better use the Sorceress instead of the Knight for this game as the former's fireballs can kill enemies before they reach you once you have all your equipment full upgraded and have a few artifacts.

1Saa9c89.png #72 - Fifty Words by POWGI (Vita)

Yes, it's another of the POWGI mongrel mutt puzzle titles, but this one is pretty simple and fun, not like Word Search! I played it because I read a guide on it and decided why not? The PS4 version will be part of my Unstarted ABCs under the "F" section. ;)

Edited by RuneEyesDragon

1L476839.png
#74 - Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood

I wonder if Artifex Mundi had ever played Wizard101 before titling this game. :P

Anyways, at least there are ravens in this game, unlike the last game titling "Ghosts of Maple Creek" and no a single shade to be found.

It has an annoying secondary activity you can sub in for the hidden-objects puzzles but it's not as Nightmares from the Deep's Mahjong. I did this in parts as I tend to need naps more often but it's an okay game that continues the Enigmatis trilogy. I really loved Becky as a character.

1S5caea2.png#75 - LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Vita)

Before you say anything, yeah, I completely miscounted and didn't realize it until I saw my profile. So much for my planning. :(

Well, I can think of worse games to put at #75 than this one. I platinumed the PS4 version of this game but this game is an abbreviated version thanks to the Vita hardware. Still, it's an okay game to get through now that I figured out how to skip cutscenes from the get go. ^_^

The rail shooters are the worst and you can easily miss collectibles. Two Joker cards are in items that whizz by you and you can easily miss them if you can't shoot the items fast enough. Also, I got a "no trophy pop" glitch at the end that didn't register that I had 100% Joker Cards and Joker Smash challenges so I had to replay a level to force them to pop. Still, it's an okay LEGO Vita game and if you play with the sound effects on, you can hear some funny commentary while exploring the Watchtower from the speaker-com: "Please be aware that the airlock opens up into spaaaaace. We are not responsible for any harm done to you because you ignored this warning." xD

Your list is mostly quick, very fast, very easy platinum trophies.

If I was in your shoes and I was playing the type of games you're playing I would be bored as shit. You listed this rule in your OP...

On 6/12/2019 at 7:17 PM, RuneEyesDragon said:

3. No trophy whorecash games. In other words, I will try my hardest never to buy My Name Is Mayo or Little Adventure on the Prairie, even if they don't need to be bought anymore and are free! The games have to have some merit. Which means, since I hate the Terminator series(I saw the first movie as I had no choice because it was the only thing to do in summer camp), I am never touching Terminator Salvation.

I would of quit by now if my list was like your profile, no offense. Play some variety. Marvel's Spider-Man, The Order: 1886, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Heavy Rain and Bloodborne are all worthwhile games that aren't too challenging and they reward you for the time you spend on them.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Your list is mostly quick, very fast, very easy platinum trophies.

If I was in your shoes and I was playing the type of games you're playing I would be bored as shit. You listed this rule in your OP...

I would of quit by now if my list was like your profile, no offense. Play some variety. Marvel's Spider-Man, The Order: 1886, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Heavy Rain and Bloodborne are all worthwhile games that aren't too challenging and they reward you for the time you spend on them.

I know right? He keeps saying the same thing about EZPZ games but that's all his profile is aside from Dragon Quest Builders. 

Are these all you play? Or are there other games you would play but trophies are stopping you? Life is too short to only care about what you can platinum. Play stuff of quality not just little crap games that you yourself said you were going to avoid. 

Since the time I've lurked on this site till being a member now, I've seen this user go through like 8+ accounts. The common thing among them, he plays the same games and series each and every time. At this point it's sadly nothing new and when the next account comes along, the same games are going to have a comeback.

From what I've seen on some comments of his, he doesn't seem to like going out his comfort zone. Says he won't play RDR2 because it's "too realistic", won't touch Dark Souls because it's "too violent and scary", etc. Plays EZPZs, but not VNs because they're not considered games.

It would be refreshing to see something different from him, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

• Like 2

Well, I hadn't expected people to reply, but I guess if they do reply then they give me grief.

On 9/17/2019 at 11:42 PM, Spaz said:

Play some variety. Marvel's Spider-Man, The Order: 1886, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Heavy Rain and Bloodborne are all worthwhile games that aren't too challenging and they reward you for the time you spend on them.

I don't know why people keep saying to play games like this. I don't like any of those games.

On 9/18/2019 at 0:34 PM, Bittersweet said:

From what I've seen on some comments of his, he doesn't seem to like going out his comfort zone. Says he won't play RDR2 because it's "too realistic", won't touch Dark Souls because it's "too violent and scary", etc. Plays EZPZs, but not VNs because they're not considered games.

It would be refreshing to see something different from him, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

I tend to enjoy RPGs a lot but I have spent too much time on my computer games and not enough on trophy hunting. Do you want me to just remove this thread and put the list on a blog that only I can read so you don't have to look at "this crap" anymore? I thought this sub-forum was for putting down our trophy accomplishments. Yes, I have a lot of games that are EZPZ. I will redact my statement about my games and change it to be more accurate. In the meantime...

#76 - Word Wheels by POWGI (Vita)

(My profile failed to update my profile so I have to wait an hour to be allowed to update but I did get this platinum.)

Yeah, another POWGI game. I didn't feel like playing any video games, I wanted to play Sims 4 on my PC, so I tried to find a game that I could get the platinum in a few hours, and this came up. I know you all hate me for playing crap games and wish I could take my damn list and put it on (URL not allowed). I have a list of RPGs lined up for platinuming but I don't feel like playing any of them tonight, so EXCUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS! I'm almost 50 years old so I sleep 75% of my life away and don't have time to multitask Sims 4 on the PC AND Kingdom Hearts 3 since the latter requires me to FOCUS on it! ?

I know I am vile and salty and that might get me banned bur....

EDIT: After consideration, I have decided to stop updating forever. It seems that I am only updating this thread for my own self-glorification and not for your entertainment because the feedback I got is so negative. I am not leaving this site, I am still participating in events, but I could just put up a blog with an unlisted address or create a list on Wordpad and save it to a flash drive instead, it would serve the same purpose.

I am so sorry for this checklist. I should never have made it. So RIP thread. :(