MICSAM89

What to play first

12 posts in this topic

Which should I play first borderlands 2 or the pre-sequal

Borderlands 2. It's a far better game. If you still want more after try the pre sequel.

You should play Borderlands 2 first, there are some events in the presequel that tell you how Borderlands 2 ends.

I would recommend playing Borderlands 2 first

Borderlands 2, it's more fun.  And a lot bigger.  And it's a personal thing, but I liked the areas more of 2.  The moon was interesting at first.

I think that of the 2 games, Borderlands 2 is the more well-received title and after playing that first, it might be difficult to go back to and play the Pre-Sequel because it won’t be as good.

I’m still finding the Pre-Sequel to be a good game, but Borderlands 2 by comparison is better. I’d personally start with Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and then graduate to Borderlands 2 so that the games are more enjoyable. Just my opinion, of course, but that’s how I viewed it when I was making my choice a month ago.

I started with Borderlands 2 first because in my opinion it's better to play games in the order they were released instead of the chronological order, if this applies. Because of newer game mechanics and smoother gameplay. I always say the same thing to friends that want to get into MGS or AC too for example.

The Play order should be BL1 => BL2 => TPS => TFTB. TPS has the best gameplay mechanics and story out of the 4 games but 2 has the best Endgame.