Pseudo Post-Mortem

reiner-

11 hours ago, reiner- said:

WTF!

No matter what I do the best result I can get is 89%.

Is there something simple I'm missing here? 

Make sure you have all 5 levels for defib unlocked and all of the upgrades for it that give you more health back (there are like 4 I believe), from there it's just timing.  That part sucks, but is doable.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

Make sure you have all 5 levels for defib unlocked and all of the upgrades for it that give you more health back (there are like 4 I believe), from there it's just timing.  That part sucks, but is doable.

Well it must be my shitty timing. ?

Will keep trying. 

The way I got this, and I'm not sure if it will help at all, is just before dying I had used a health injection, so when I did the defib, i got the health recovery from that as well as the health potion. I had only gotten 3 button prompts on this one as well.

Doesn't seem like a reliable method, and not sure if it is intended to work this way either, but I never got the full 4 button prompts throughout my playthrough and this trophy popped through regular dying to mobs.

I did have it fully upgraded at the time in preparation for attempting this trophy at some point.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Flukedit said:

The way I got this, and I'm not sure if it will help at all, is just before dying I had used a health injection, so when I did the defib, i got the health recovery from that as well as the health potion. I had only gotten 3 button prompts on this one as well.

Doesn't seem like a reliable method, and not sure if it is intended to work this way either, but I never got the full 4 button prompts throughout my playthrough and this trophy popped through regular dying to mobs.

I did have it fully upgraded at the time in preparation for attempting this trophy at some point.

Nice.

This sounds like a sneaky way to pop this trophy, I love it.

Unfortunately I can't try this method as somehow this trophy already popped without me even trying. 

Before I was trying to get this trophy on a low level bandit camp and must of been at it for an hour, yeah an HOUR! ?

Eventually got it clearing out a higher level ark on my first try. The difficulty of enemies must of had something to do with it because I didn't (seem to anyway) do anything different. 

Thanks for the tip for your method. Hopefully someone can confirm this works.

• 1 year later...
On 14/06/2019 at 7:31 PM, Flukedit said:

I did have it fully upgraded at the time in preparation for a tempting this trophy at some point.

Thank You! I had been trying for a hole hour!

• 5 weeks later...

Be sure to go to the defib part and click X for View perks  and make sure your get  the perks so when you do  go down you are  getting the popup to have to do four not two...then use the rocket launcher or  Shotgun ( I used ) simply make sure you have 3 or more enemies around you before you try this so you have them available to kill as soon as you do the defib prompts sorry if I make no sense I am tired I just did this trophy with no problem at all