Tips for get the platinum

Mouton33

• 2 months later...
On 6/13/2019 at 4:14 AM, Mouton33 said:

Hello i found a fast easy way for get the platinum.

Here are my tips

1- finish the story mode 1 time , unlock Artoria pendragon.

2- farm for get the level 150. ( For fast level up if you is level 50 choose one extra battle is level 60 or 70 , 10 or 20 + level from yours) it's take 5 hours for get the level 150.

Now the next missions are a joke.

3- finish all the extra battle now you is level 150 it's really fun and easy:!!!

4- finish all the story mode missions in very hard difficulty.

5- farm the extra battle The EX DREAM TEAM( the one before the last extra battle with two bosses) for very fast bond leveling your relation ship with servants.It's take 1- 2 minutes for finish one round.

Because when you finish all the extra battles , all the story mode mission , the only mystic code you dont have are servants gifts.

Here is the player i used Artoria pendragon.

MYSTIC CODE i used The conqueror's great sword because when i start the EX DREAM TEAM i buffed time reduct / off up / moon drive with that you can spam with R1+ buttons special attacks unlimited the while time reduct and off up is on you the effect it's take 1-2 minutes for clear one mission for fast leveling bond level servants.

My instant skills i used 

M;Blessing & M str+10% +10

Im Pr (Rider) & M Bess +10

S striker & GotM +10

Im Pr (Saber) & Ea mst +10

P Burst ( Pn) & Ex atk (pn) +11

Anti hero & M res (Pn) +11

P- burst (Lt) & ExAtk (Lt) +10

P- burn ( Fl) & Ex Atk ( Fl)+10

Special attacks ( Active skills)

- Starlight ( divergence)

- Strike air

- Combination air

- Excalibur

One other thing to know when you press 1 time circle button for enter moon drive , the while you have moon drive you cannot get interrupted the combos you do. 

And i dont think this game need a guide for platinum. Because i think finish the story mode + all extra battle unlock all the mystic code , excepts the gift bond level up servants.

Good luck because it's one great game! And i hope my tips are cool for you.

i'm thinking of grabbing the vita version from the flash sale, what are your thoughts on the 100% gallery? i was told that there are very specific times you need to initiate conversations and the person found that the most annoying part of the game as he missed a bunch of conversations and had trouble locating them. can you clarify on this, as i'd like to grab this but cant find any guides out in the wild. sounds pretty straight forward besides things needed for the gallery. :c