Hello?

sasu_naru

Hi everyone. :)

While I love playing video games I never really cared that much about getting the platinum in games. For some games I liked I tried to get it nonetheless. Back in March last year, when my favourite game got released (NieR Automata) I knew I HAD to get the platinum just to show my love for the game even more. I realized that all trophies in the game can be bought post game. That's when I thought "That's kinda lame! I'd rather hunt them by myself!" My journey for the platinum began and that's how I fell in love with trophy hunting lol.

Last year was kinda busy so I had not much time playing but earlier this year I made a new account just for plat trophy hunting. (And of course NieR Automata was the first one I finished with 100% on that acc :))) ) 

So yeah. Hope this didn't bore you lol.

Nice to meet y'all :) 

Edited by nymphia97
  • Like 4

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it here! ^_^

I really want Nier Automata but since I like to play all games in a series I'll have to play Nier and Drakengard first, luckily I already have Nier. :D

I also had a look at your trophies and saw you're a Dragon Quest fan! It's rare to find someone who has actually played the spin off games (currently playing DQ Heroes for the 4th time :yay:).

If you would like to add me feel free to, already got something in common. ^_^

Edited by LucianaRosethorn
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it here! ^_^

I really want Nier Automata but since I like to play all games in a series I'll have to play Nier and Drakengard first, luckily I already have Nier. :D

I also had a look at your trophies and saw you're a Dragon Quest fan! It's rare to find someone who has actually played the spin off games (currently playing DQ Heroes for the 4th time :yay:).

If you would like to add me feel free to, already got something in common. ^_^

Hello and thank you! :)

Try to play Nier ASAP! It's such an awesome game, you wouldn't regret it.

I'm missing Drakengard. Never played it unfortunately. Still hoping for a remaster someday, since my PS3 doesn't work anymore :(

Oh my, finally! It's indeed rare to find someone that has played the spin-offs like DQ Heroes or even Builders.

So that makes me really happy right now :D 

Well, if you don't mind I'd gladly add you. :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Absolutely love N;A. Such a great game. Did you see Takahisa's new game? https://www.platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/10164

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay and happy hunting :]

Thank you! :) 

yes, I've seen it! I'm looking forward to seeing more about the game though as I'm still not completely convinced. :)

• Like 1

Welcome.

Soo...about Nier Automata...since you said its lame to buy the trophies and you rather hunt them. Did you buy them in the end? Now be honest.

4 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Welcome.

Soo...about Nier Automata...since you said its lame to buy the trophies and you rather hunt them. Did you buy them in the end? Now be honest.

Thank you. :)

No, I didn't. 100% the game twice without ever buying a trophy. :)

3 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Hi. Welcome to the mad house.

Always nice to see someone who enjoys long, meaty RPGs...and plays them through to completion.

Hello and thank you!

Yes & it's my passion! =)