Server status?

59 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Hello!

So, since, as we know, the servers of the Ps3 version of The Last of Us are shutting down this September... How about the servers of the Ps4 version? Do you know something about that?

You answered your own question, don't ya think? Sony mentioned PlayStation 3. Why would you assume this also includes their current platform?

Edited by Angelo Urkel
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Angelo Urkel said:

You answered your own question, don't ya think? Sony mentioned PlayStation 3. Why would assume this also includes their current platform?

Asking it's still safer than just hoping to be right ;) Also there are a lot of boosting sessions around, that's why I wondered. Thank you, anyway!

• Like 4

Just now, KenjiCBZ said:

Asking it's still safer than just hoping to be right ;) Also there are a lot of boosting sessions around, that's why I wondered. Thank you, anyway!

Keep in mind that Sony don't need to close servers because of financial reasons. Especially when it's about their AAA exclusive titles.

It wasn't announced to shutdown so there is no reason to worry about it shutting down. That will change when they announce they will shutdown the servers for the PS4 version, which still did not happen.

Stating the obvious since I feel it's needed.