KenjiCBZ

Server status?

7 posts in this topic

Hello!

So, since, as we know, the servers of the Ps3 version of The Last of Us are shutting down this September... How about the servers of the Ps4 version? Do you know something about that?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Hello!

So, since, as we know, the servers of the Ps3 version of The Last of Us are shutting down this September... How about the servers of the Ps4 version? Do you know something about that?

You answered your own question, don't ya think? Sony mentioned PlayStation 3. Why would you assume this also includes their current platform?

Edited by Angelo Urkel
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4 version is fine and the servers will be most likely available for the next few years.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Angelo Urkel said:

You answered your own question, don't ya think? Sony mentioned PlayStation 3. Why would assume this also includes their current platform?

Asking it's still safer than just hoping to be right ;) Also there are a lot of boosting sessions around, that's why I wondered. Thank you, anyway!

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KenjiCBZ said:

Asking it's still safer than just hoping to be right ;) Also there are a lot of boosting sessions around, that's why I wondered. Thank you, anyway!

Keep in mind that Sony don't need to close servers because of financial reasons. Especially when it's about their AAA exclusive titles.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wasn't announced to shutdown so there is no reason to worry about it shutting down. That will change when they announce they will shutdown the servers for the PS4 version, which still did not happen.

 

Stating the obvious since I feel it's needed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.