PSN is Down Again

NillerKasket

I think this goes without saying, but if you are still logged in: DO NOT LOG OFF OR TURN OFF YOUR CONSOLE.

I've been live before the outage hit, and I can still access and play my digital library of games, so that's something at least.

1 minute ago, lordguwa said:

if anyone is still on, dont log off at all. not sure if you'll be able to get back on.

And if you are still online don't exit multiplayer if you are in one, as you won't be able to reconnect. Just happened to a guy I was boosting with there.

Funny, I was playing RE7 last night and there was a power outage right in the middle of me auto-saving. I assumed the save got corrupted (it absolutely did) so I said "ah screw it, I'll just download the back-up from the PSN cloud tomorrow morning." And I wake up to this ?. At least I got some books and shows to catch up on, but hopefully this is resolved within the day.

6 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

Hey guys, wanna know something? It's down everywhere.

Yes PSN is down, no you're not going to die, no it's not the end of the world if you can't synch your trophies or use any other PSN feature, yes you can still play your games, yes it is required sometimes for updates and yes it will be back soon. Seriously, it's like people can't live 5 minutes without something. :dunno:

Who said it was the end of the world? But it’s a relevant topic on a trophy site.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Question: if I play a game offline (I have BORDERLANDS GOTY on disc) and earn trophies, I won’t be able to sync them until the servers are working again right? More importantly, is there a potential of “missing timestamps” in this instance?

Yes, you'll have to wait. No, no timestamp problem, it's as if you're offline on the ps3 right now and need to sign in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Yes, you'll have to wait. No, no timestamp problem, it's as if you're offline on the ps3 right now and need to sign in.

Ok, thanks! I never had a PS3, I actually had a 360 during the PSN blackout years ago so not sure how it affected trophies. Don’t wanna have missing stamps or be flagged for anything like that...

Just now, Quink666 said:

Seems to be up now. Atleast store and trophy syncing works for me. Hope everyone survived =>

much thanks, i gotta go check on my settlers in fallout shelter then see what i can do on progression today for rainbow skies (checking through new areas) i have found keys for maybe target some of the monster hunt monsters to fill out the item list which helps for bookworm trophy.

Edited by lordguwa