Easy ultra rare plats

Hi i just want to find out if you guys have come across any easy ultra rare plats.

For me so far LittleBigPlanet Karting was very easy although it might not be ultra rare for long

I think The Sims is also quite easy

Any others?

Edited by dragnierkira

Madden NFL 12

Battlefield 3

Bulletstorm

3D Dot Game Heroes

Of those - I would only say that Madden 12 is actually 'easy' the others take some work but are manageable for most skill levels and dedication.

How could you say battlefield 3 is easy? it's like saying Black ops 2 is easy besides Tower of Babble....

And BTW Persona 4 Golden (EU) i havent got yet cause i needed a break of that being the only game i played on my vita for a long time

Because you can rent a server for $1 a day and boost all the online trophies.  Even without doing that it isn't that bad.   It is easy in my mind relative to other plats that deserve the ultra rare distinction.  The only reason that it is Ultra Rare is because of the sheer amount of casual gamers that bought this game and don't care about trophies. 

• Like 4

Because you can rent a server for $1 a day and boost all the online trophies.  Even without doing that it isn't that bad.   It is easy in my mind relative to other plats that deserve the ultra rare distinction.  The only reason that it is Ultra Rare is because of the sheer amount of casual gamers that bought this game and don't care about trophies. 

It can actually be said about most Call of Duties and Sports games as well

Take for instance Fifa which i love, its actually very easy to get just takes a bit of time

• Like 1

It can actually be said about most Call of Duties and Sports games as well

Take for instance Fifa which i love, its actually very easy to get just takes a bit of time

Easy? I myself am having a hard platinuming MW2. Now, beating the campaign twice? Easy. Getting all those sprinkled kill trophies? Easy. Spec Ops...? F**k!! On veteran, 3 & 1/2/ 4 of them are impossible by yourself. So difficulty is 5/10 in my opinion.

How could you say battlefield 3 is easy? it's like saying Black ops 2 is easy besides Tower of Babble....

And BTW Persona 4 Golden (EU) i havent got yet cause i needed a break of that being the only game i played on my vita for a long time

People make Tower of Babble a lot harder than it has to be. Black Ops 2 is time consuming not difficult. The challenges and the amount of people that buy game and are not bothered with the trophies are what makes Black Ops 2 an ultra-rare.

Easy? I myself am having a hard platinuming MW2. Now, beating the campaign twice? Easy. Getting all those sprinkled kill trophies? Easy. Spec Ops...? F**k!! On veteran, 3 & 1/2/ 4 of them are impossible by yourself. So difficulty is 5/10 in my opinion.

Keep at it. It can be done. Edited by Rowdi
  • Like 2

Playing with a partner isnt that hard, i played it on pc tho

I don't have any ultra rare plats but 3d dot game heroes seems manageable and ill probably go for it in a little.

It isn't bad until you get to Dash Circuit. You will have to put in a lot of dedication to get that one but after some practice (and expletives) you will finish it.

Little Big Planet Vita. I have really no idea why this game is ultra rare. Also MGS2 and Blazblue CCX for the vita both are time consuming but not hard.

I am doing LBPV right now and while it isn't hard there is a lot of things to keep people from platting it. 24 hours in create, Arcade mode, acing every level etc. Most people who pick up LBP are parents for their kids so it isn't hard to realize why the dedication isn't there.

• Like 2

I personally don't think there are any "easy ultra rare plats". There is a reason why they're ultra rare. They require a lot of time and/or are difficult to achieve a platinum in. Killzone Mercenary wasn't too difficult. It was just time consuming. 

Edited by PipeSwinger
  • Like 2

I did everything in MW2 solo. The coop missions I played with 2 controllers  :awesome:

• 6 months later...

I'd say Soulcalibur V. Apparently people had trouble with the online trophies so it's stuck at 3.63% Ultra Rare. Personally I had no trouble with these. The bigger issue is reaching Lvl 100 and another really ridiculously unnecessary trophy 'Wind of Battle' that forces you to take around 87,000 steps in battle, when clearing all the other trophies will net you about 10-15,000 steps. But with a rubber band, you can get through this. It's still bullshit. 

Overall, a pretty standard platinum, so a perfect opportunity to add an Ultra Rare to your collection.

I'd say Soulcalibur V. Apparently people had trouble with the online trophies so it's stuck at 3.63% Ultra Rare. Personally I had no trouble with these. The bigger issue is reaching Lvl 100 and another really ridiculously unnecessary trophy 'Wind of Battle' that forces you to take around 87,000 steps in battle, when clearing all the other trophies will net you about 10-15,000 steps. But with a rubber band, you can get through this. It's still bullshit. 

Overall, a pretty standard platinum, so a perfect opportunity to add an Ultra Rare to your collection.

I tried to get the online trophies in this game once , it's just the servers are not friendly , u need a GOOD internet connection & also not to be far from the person you are playing with , that is why a lot of people ( like me ) have trouble getting these online trophies , but apart from the online trophies , it's really an easy Ultra rare  :lol: