Easy ultra rare plats

0.76 - Sports Champions

0.94 - Gran Turismo 5 (GT-R record is a B!tch though!!)

3.19 - Shadow of the Colossus

3.16 - Dead Rising 2

1.30 - Black Ops 2 (agree with others above, easy but Babel sucks if u don't have good online ppl 2 help)

These are all easy Ultra Rare Plats!

GTA IV 

The most overrated platinum ever. The platinum is not difficult at all. Auf Weidersehen Petrovic? I'm probably the only person in the world to have done that legit.

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic was very much a bother for anyone who played Grand Theft Auto IV before the trophy patch - like myself. Also, Rockstar's joyously temperamental servers do make the platinum more difficult than it should be.  

Max Payne 3.

HCNYM is easier than it is made out to be. Enemies have the same spawn points and walk the same patterns as other difficulties.

The hardest(by which I mean most time consuming) thing would be getting level 50 in multiplayer. But just switch up your guns frequently and you will get there.

Max Payne 3.

HCNYM is easier than it is made out to be. Enemies have the same spawn points and walk the same patterns as other difficulties.

The hardest(by which I mean most time consuming) thing would be getting level 50 in multiplayer. But just switch up your guns frequently and you will get there.

I'd have to vehemently disagree, amigo - as far as platinums go I wouldn't class Max Payne 3 as anywhere near "easy." Even if you are rather adept at the game you have to admit that there is so much to do in order to obtain that platinum: multiple playthroughs across various difficulties; a series of collectibles; a long-winded multiplayer mode; and finishing the entire game in one sitting is most certainly not an easy feat, even if you memorise enemy patterns, spawns, etcetera. Moreover, the game has a nasty tendency to freeze, which doesn't help matters. 

I'd have to vehemently disagree, amigo - as far as platinums go I wouldn't class Max Payne 3 as anywhere near "easy." Even if you are rather adept at the game you have to admit that there is so much to do in order to obtain that platinum: multiple playthroughs across various difficulties; a series of collectibles; a long-winded multiplayer mode; and finishing the entire game in one sitting is most certainly not an easy feat, even if you memorise enemy patterns, spawns, etcetera. Moreover, the game has a nasty tendency to freeze, which doesn't help matters. 

Hmm... I didn't have a single problem with the game freezing and the only trouble I had with beating hcnym was accidently blowing myself up with a launcher in the police HQ parking lot.

I can see how the platinum seems like a daunting task, and I'm only speaking from personal experience, but I found Max Payne 3 to be an easy - albeit time consuming - and rewarding platinum.

• Like 1

Epic Mickey 2 is goddamn easy: no difficulty settings, some missable trophies but it really is a walk in the park if you use a trophy guide.

Under Siege is also not very difficult, you might check if the online trophies are still achievables though.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 and FIFA 14 are also easy ones, and not time consuming.

Edited by ZA-TomTom

Black ops 2 is my rarest platinum, but it is probably the easiest one of my 27, give or take a couple. The challenges are really easy and the zombies trophies are easy, especially tower of babble u just need communication.

I can't believe the plat is rarer than World at War, coz that was hard as fuck!!

As for mw2, the veteran is nothing compared World at War, and the spec ops are best done offline in split screen. Trust me I speak from experience

I'd say there are some that were easy back around there release, but due to shut down servers or low activity have become hard/impossible. An example is resistance 2, all the single player is pretty easy. But then there's that 10,000 kill trophy which was easy enough when the game was new and you could get 300-400 kills in a 2 hour sit down, time consuming but not hard with the number of new people there were. Then there is that Freerealms game, which I think most of the community made the mistake of downloading and playing for 10 minutes and then realizing the trophies are locked behind a subscription. 

I Thing "Oddworld: Munch's Odysee HD" aren't too hard to get platinum, just need to complete game twice and watch a guide for your first play through and an utra rare platinum (1.40%) can be archived in under 3 days. For my part, I've got every trophies without "Slig Subterfuge" (Possess 200 sligs) because when my first play I don't paid too much attention on it.

An Another ultra rare platinum : Guitar Hero Warrior of Rock

If you have got 2 guitar and 2 microphone you're able with playing skill to do Platinum without to much problem.

Chemical_Pulse.png

Edited by Chemical_Pulse

Modnation Racers.

It takes some time, but it's not difficult. All the online stuff can be easily boosted (even though it got it all legit). I know exactly why it's ultra rare too. Every day I play, I see maybe 100 new people that'll I'll never see again. That's not even counting the hundreds of people racing.

They go online, try to create something, download some stuff, and just dissapear the next day.

I Thing "Oddworld: Munch's Odysee HD" aren't too hard to get platinum, just need to complete game twice and watch a guide for your first play through and an utra rare platinum (1.40%) can be archived in under 3 days. For my part, I've got every trophies without "Slig Subterfuge" (Possess 200 sligs) because when my first play I don't paid too much attention on it.

An Another ultra rare platinum : Guitar Hero Warrior of Rock

If you have got 2 guitar and 2 microphone you're able with playing skill to do Platinum without to much problem.

The reason why Munch's Oddysee is so rare is because  "I Regrow Nothing" trophy is glitched

0.76 - Sports Champions

0.94 - Gran Turismo 5 (GT-R record is a B!tch though!!)

3.19 - Shadow of the Colossus

3.16 - Dead Rising 2

1.30 - Black Ops 2 (agree with others above, easy but Babel sucks if u don't have good online ppl 2 help)

These are all easy Ultra Rare Plats!

I agree with you on Shadow of the Colossus but Sports Champions and GT5 is kinda hard.

this is so random and relative

i think little big planet karting was a FUN ultra rare plat, unlike most of then that require grind, dedication or even master.

i like to have fun with my games, and most ultra rare plats are one of those things, but again is relative.

Since in my case i would never plat a game like call of duty or battlefield because is not my kind of game, i cant say much

but i would plat some other games that is actually "harder" for the community as whole but its so much rewarding for me, since i like what im doing.