Easy ultra rare plats

Yeah, PS4 only, vita and ps3 still gotta download all that crap separately. My last item was the skeleton key, I think I still have the print of the platinum saved somewhere, I found it funny to have the hole in the forehead. xD

Found it:

akesmv.jpg

Wasn't breaking the game on this one, got PhD and 2 48 hour energy pill with the D6..

My platinum image just shows my stats, the trophy didn't pop when i picked up the item. i had to restart the game and then go to my stats page to get the 2 trophies + the plat.

I am actually thinking about buying and platting the NA version. And there is also going to be a new trophylist i believe for the Japanese version.

• Like 1

I am actually thinking about buying and platting the NA version. And there is also going to be a new trophylist i believe for the Japanese version.

I'll be doing the EU version when I buy my ps4 as well, since PS Vita can't multi-account.  -_-

That time, I WILL be getting the fastest achiever, not this puny shit 3rd fastest I have on the NA version.

• Like 1

I Thing "Oddworld: Munch's Odysee HD" aren't too hard to get platinum, just need to complete game twice and watch a guide for your first play through and an utra rare platinum (1.40%) can be archived in under 3 days. For my part, I've got every trophies without "Slig Subterfuge" (Possess 200 sligs) because when my first play I don't paid too much attention on it.

An Another ultra rare platinum : Guitar Hero Warrior of Rock

If you have got 2 guitar and 2 microphone you're able with playing skill to do Platinum without to much problem.

Chemical_Pulse.png

Good lord at Warriors of Rock 1.42%! It's like the second easiest Guitar Hero game to complete (did it on 360 myself but still) after Band Hero which is also ludicrously ranked as Ultra Rare with 4.27% completion and is extremely easy to complete (I don't even think you need to play on Expert in Band Hero). Okay Ultimate Answerer was actually a bit of a pain in the ass I guess because you had to get other people involved but it wasn't outright difficult once you did. Those two games being Ultra Rare is proof that it's not all down to raw difficulty; being more to do with the difficulty of actually getting the necessary people involved that own the relevant instruments which were quite pricey to begin with and are becoming harder and harder to find for a reasonable price nowadays.I mean, I tried for that achievement in World Tour that requires the full band and I would always get lumped to drums because I was the only guy that had them. Beyond the guitar not many people bother with or even have the other instruments for a number of reasons, most likely due to price and rarity. Still, in terms of raw difficulty it isn't hard at all. I mean for fuck sake it's ranked harder than fucking Catherine. CATHERINE! 

I'll be doing the EU version when I buy my ps4 as well, since PS Vita can't multi-account.  -_-

That time, I WILL be getting the fastest achiever, not this puny shit 3rd fastest I have on the NA version.

Well 3th isn't that bad :D And you think you can beat that 3 days and 22 hours. I think its going to be tough and you'll need the luck of RNGesus

Two Worlds 2 is really easy. The rarest trophies are all for the dead competitive MP stuff, but f you can get the people together you can do it all in under 2 hrs. The story is pretty easy, and the coop campaign is solo-able if you don't have a partner.

Neither Sports Champions game is terribly difficult, you just need the PS Move equipment and enough time to work through them. 2 is much easier than 1.

LBP 1&3, acing the levels is the only hard part. Though you need to do a bit of an online grind for the 1st one.

Brutal Legend, great game and the plat isn't too bad.

Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, might take you long but it's easy because there's even a method where you can get wins and kills while being idle if you have a turbo controller. 

Crysis 2, but you gotta wait until January 1st to be able to get dedication if you played the game this year.

Far Cry 2, yet another lengthy grind, but still takes no skill to plat it. 

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, you might think I'm crazy for saying this but I think anyone with a brain can plat NGS2, the plat has become so damn cheap that as long as someone like me helps you with the co-op missions then it won't be difficult to plat it. 

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, this is the ninja gaiden game that is made for noobs, anyone with a brain should be able to plat it, but it is still a long grind to get the betrayals and to get level 99 in shadows of the world. 

Red Faction Guerrilla, very painful grind, even worse than Far Cry 2, but for the most part the plat is quite easy, although you need to keep track of your guerrilla actions to make sure you know which ones you've done, in-case you get stuck with a few left. 

Other people already mentioned GTA IV and GTA V. But fly the co-op on GTA IV might be annoying for inexperienced players. 

• Like 1

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories is an easy ultra rare plat, but it's a long grind to get it. You'll have to beat both campaigns three times each on three separate difficulties since difficulty trophies don't stack, so 6 playthroughs right there. You'll also need to complete all journal entries for both characters, which will take longer for Sora since the drop rates for the enemy cards is very low. All of this isn't hard, but it will take a while.

• 5 years later...

It's curious, some games have ultra rare trophies that are not hard, for example I have 3 ultra rare trophies from Warframe that are pretty easy to get, the platinum trophy for Lords of the Fallen is not that hard either and it's not too grindy. At the same time I have way harder trophies, for example some from Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, that are not ultra rare, and not even close.

What are those "ultra rare" trophies that you have and you can't believe that are ultra rare because it's not too hard/grindy to get them?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lezonidas said:

It's curious, some games have ultra rare trophies that are not hard, for example I have 3 ultra rare trophies from Warframe that are pretty easy to get, the platinum trophy for Lords of the Fallen is not that hard either and it's not too grindy. At the same time I have way harder trophies, for example some from Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, that are not ultra rare, and not even close.

What are those "ultra rare" trophies that you have and you can't believe that are ultra rare because it's not too hard/grindy to get them?

Well for me I think remnant from the ashes dlc trophies are somewhat ultra rare for no real reason

The platinum trophy for Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories on PS3 wasn't difficult at all, it was just very time-consuming and soul-destroying because it isn't a good game... and I played through it five damn times so I could have the plat on PS4 too (which isn't UR)

• Like 2

A lot of Call of Duty trophies are quite easy yet ultra rare but going down my list of Ultra Rares I just though that ‘Close Shave -
Complete all Under the Bridge and Knife Flight challenges’ from GTA V isn’t difficult at all. Slightly grindy perhaps but easy nonetheless.

In fact, I think the GTA V Platinum trophy is easy as a whole. Considering the amount of players that have played it, I thought more people would’ve gone for Platinum which to this day still surprises me as I’ve got both PS3 and PS4 Platinums

Well, the entirety of Mount & Blade Warband is an UR but it's really not that difficult of a game. Didn't complete it yet because I overplayed this game on PC but it should be super easy + multiplayer trophies are quite boostable.

I'd also say that Batman Arkham City PS3 is also super easy, but only the main game. The Catwoman and Nightwing DLC are another thing altogether, those are hard.

A final game would be Death's Gambit. It used to be super broken the first time the game was released, but it got patched big time and now it's actually manageable. The only issue with the game is that it can be confusing as hell.

Of my ultra rare trophies maybe 10% were actualy skill based. All the others are just about being arsed to go out of your way to collect them by grinding or boosting. I do enjoy getting them, but I think their value and meaning are overrated.

I also feel like a lot of games I play/plat on PS4 would have been definite ultra rare plats on PS3 so if you are actively looking to boost your UR count, get a PS3.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 4