Easy ultra rare plats

Minecraft's ultra rare DLC trophies are very easy (maybe a bit grindy if you don't boost in co-op) and in my opinion the only reason they are ultra rare because the game had huge number of DLC's over the years, so people just kind of lost interest in the game in that time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Well, the entirety of Mount & Blade Warband is an UR but it's really not that difficult of a game. Didn't complete it yet because I overplayed this game on PC but it should be super easy + multiplayer trophies are quite boostable.

One of the most off-putting games ever, that's the reason it's a UR. Unless you actually played it on PC and loved it, going for platinum in this game would be like walking on broken glass. I've spent over 500 hours across all DLC's on Steam, and I still wouldn't want to go for the plat lol.

Edited by HaserPL
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

One of the most off-putting games ever, that's the reason it's a UR. Unless you actually played it on PC and loved it, going for platinum in this game would be like walking on broken glass. I've spent over 500 hours across all DLC's on Steam, and I still wouldn't want to go for the plat lol.

Well that's the actual reason, I spent a ton of time on the PC version and loved it. Yes it takes abit of planning if you wish to conquer Calradia but there are so many guides nd exploits it should not be that horrible. 

But yeah I admit I might have had a subjective view over the game xD it just feels super easy on... well... easy setting. 

I have some ultra rare platinums that are actually just average in difficulty. I realized its because unfortunately trophy rarity isn't determined by difficulty, its by how many people who own the game have the trophy. Almost all triple a titles have ultra rare plats since most people don't care about trophies. I guess trophy hunters just skip some games.

It always surprised me seeing Lords of the Fallen being an UR when it was quite of a breeze for me to get. I even went the hard route and played till NG++, instead of using three separate save slots.

Rollercoaster Dreams had a couple of frustrating trophies but nothing too crazy. It has only 80 platinum achievers in this site ?

Brutal Legend has a whooping 2.82% rarity even though is nothing particularly difficult. I guess it just has a couple of unnecessary online trophies that people couldn't care less. 

On the other hand, games like Crash Bandicoot 1 or specially the whole Dark Souls saga are a pain to get and yet they're rather common trophies. 

Edited by BEAST_IHMOTEP
  • Like 1

Radial-G: Racing Revolved has some ultra-rare trophies that aren't too difficult. I think it's mostly because it is a VR racing game that requires grinding and isn't fun compared to other games in the genre. Battlezone has even more ultra-rare trophies that are require grinding bit aren't too hard and is the main reason I haven't gotten them yet. 

13 minutes ago, SairenOne said:

highly skill dependent...

Well, I think it's more a matter of patience than skill. Sekiro is way more skill dependent and about 27% of the players from PSNProfiles have completed it. My guess is that Lords of the Fallen has an ultra rare platinum trophy because it requires 3 playthroughs to platinum and it's not as good as From Software games so people don't want to play it 3 times to get the platinum.

2 hours ago, ShahinMiah said:

A lot of Call of Duty trophies are quite easy yet ultra rare but going down my list of Ultra Rares I just though that ‘Close Shave -
Complete all Under the Bridge and Knife Flight challenges’ from GTA V isn’t difficult at all. Slightly grindy perhaps but easy nonetheless.

In fact, I think the GTA V Platinum trophy is easy as a whole. Considering the amount of players that have played it, I thought more people would’ve gone for Platinum which to this day still surprises me as I’ve got both PS3 and PS4 Platinums

I totally agree with this, I’ve had many people send me a message saying how impressed they are with my GTAV plat. I never understood that either, I get it’s grindy but it’s not “hard” considering I’ve completed it on three consoles. 

The only 2 trophies I have that are considered Ultra Rare on here (as opposed to UR in general, obvs) are for getting all the collectibles in Outlast 2. I definitely can't imagine anyone ever getting them all on their own, because some are hidden away in some out-there places you'd never think to check, even with the most exploratory nook-and-cranny-centric mind, but with the aid of chapter select and a guide, they're easily obtainable. Guess not many people cared enough to bother? Definitely nowhere near the hardest trophies I've gotten.

5 hours ago, Lezonidas said:

Well, I think it's more a matter of patience than skill. Sekiro is way more skill dependent and about 27% of the players from PSNProfiles have completed it. My guess is that Lords of the Fallen has an ultra rare platinum trophy because it requires 3 playthroughs to platinum and it's not as good as From Software games so people don't want to play it 3 times to get the platinum.

Lords of the fallen was in ps plus. Plenty of people saw it as a cheap souls rip off and didn't bother.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lezonidas said:

My guess is that Lords of the Fallen has an ultra rare platinum trophy because it requires 3 playthroughs to platinum and it's not as good as From Software games so people don't want to play it 3 times to get the platinum.

As someone who hasn't gone back to Plat it, I'd agree that it has more to do with the game just being so-so as opposed to it being very hard. 

Edited by bikeman223

So many easy ones to pick from! Here are a few: 

RAD plat was not terribly difficult, just a hella grind at the end to get what you need. 

SteamWorld: Heist plat was honestly a breeze, being able to quit and replay each turn.

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime was easy, once you get the odd controls figured out.

I could go on about individual trophies themselves, but when the plat is UR you can obviously do the math and figure there are UR trophies tied to that as well ?

• Like 1

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4 & PS3 stacks, specifically the PS4 version).

Well-known Sony exclusive franchise + G-rated / family friendly game + PS Plus IGC offer from Febuary 2017 = Lots of game owners here on PSNP.

I argue this is both the easiest LittleBigPlanet game to unlock the platinum trophy for and the easist platinum available on PS4 with a rarity of 2.00% or less (PSNP) for the following reasons:

• Assuming you choose to unlock the "A Guy Called Quest" trophy using the God Glitch exploit from playing the game without any patches installed (method detailed on the PSNP Trophy Guide), the story/adventure mode overall is less stressful than the previous games (LBP, LBP2, LBP Vita).
    • Acing the levels is something I thought I didn't have enough skill to achieve but upon further observation I discovered it wasn't as bad as I remember. Don't rush through the levels when you don't need to, know what to expect ahead of you or on the next part of the level and there are other things you can try to that can make your experience with this trophy better for you.
    • The Misc trophies (wear x costume, visit y location) can either be very easy or they are tied to a specific side quest that may cause big issues at times ("Dinner At 8" and the Joust In Time challenge level for "The Best Laid Plans" come to mind). YouTube video guides may help here and there but you still need to pull these tasks off yourself (please, don't use SharePlay for trophies). Still, nothing incredibly daunting here.
    • Playing all of the main path story levels in co-op can be a funny trophy for some but for most who meet the requirements there;s no issues. You've got 3 options for tackling this trophy. Either play online and you all get the trophy (from start to finish) or do it locally with couch play (ok, I'll allow SharePlay here) or play by yourself and turn on a second controller dummy for the last checkpoint and that should count. Unfortunately options 2 and 3 will only unlock the trophy for the host user/account.
  • There are a few create mode trophies that are very easy (one of them is a gold that can be your first trophy if you like) and then there's just 3 online trophies and they too are very easy. No plays/hearts boosting or idle create grinding like the previous games, that's how it should've always been (would've been much better if there were no online trophies at all).

The last time this game was updated dates back to July 2017 and all of those recent patches are crappy DLC additions and since then there's plenty of issues left forgotten from release (LBP3 is a forgotten example of a buggy mess because games have moved on from Assassins Creed Unity and Battlefield 4 to instread focus on Cyberpunk, Fallout, Madden, WWE and No Mans Sky). Bugs have played a major factor in denying players trophies and turning people away from starting the game with the fear of being bugged out, but hopefully you're like me (PS4 version) and didn't encounter anything troublesome. Remember with bad bugs there's likely bugs that you may benefit from to make this even easier (again, reminding you of the Quest Guy easy method from before).

4/10 difficulty, 12+ hours platinum trophy yet it's 0.1 on PSN and 1.80%-ish for this site. You can also get it twice across PS3 and PS4 if you really want but there things to know before starting a new stack because pins update each other being online and this may prevent you from meeting trophy requirements again (because trophies don't auto-pop here at all). Just pointing this out, FYI there are plenty of topics here on PSNP to inform you of these matters.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the Poppit Puzzle trophies. There are 5 of them, 2 for completing the 2 terms, 1 for completing both and 2 trophies for acing all of the levels for each term. Acing the popit puzzle levels is not at all difficult but the associated trophies are both ultra rare. Again, I'm referring to the PS4 version's trophy rarities.

Edited by Slim Vanilla
  • Like 3

I personally think all the ultra rare I got was easy, while some required a bit of a grind, they wasn't too difficult. The ps4 version of SAO: Hollow fragment has 11 ultra rare's, yet I followed the vita version guide and the only difficulty was levelling up to level 200, due to the grind. I always wondered why people struggled with these, as it just requires a bit of time and patience and it's the same as the vita version. GTA V is a perfect example, I do agree with the close shave being easy, but please explain why create & export 10 videos is an UR trophy, no grind required to record, you don't need any knowledge to edit video's, so I find this mind boggling why it's an UR.

Street fighter 5 - The hard & extreme runs were easy, as you can pretty much cheese it with Ryu or Ken, you also got FM to use if you mess up and the battle items to help. Even if you are struggling you can save and practice for a bit and then continue on with the run. I had so much fun doing the extreme run, I did my 2nd extreme run with Sagat and use his st.Hp & st.Hk tiger shot 90% of the time to control the opponent and a few tiger knee and tiger uppercut if needed. I'm still working on the priceless trophy and I haven't played this series for 15 years. I don't think a lot of the ultra rare trophies are too difficult, just some people don't like the grind or may get bored with the game. I know tales of zestria wasn't too hard, even the end boss powered up was easy, just not a lot of fans liked the game.

9 hours ago, Copanele said:

Well, the entirety of Mount & Blade Warband is an UR but it's really not that difficult of a game. Didn't complete it yet because I overplayed this game on PC but it should be super easy + multiplayer trophies are quite boostable.

I'd also say that Batman Arkham City PS3 is also super easy, but only the main game. The Catwoman and Nightwing DLC are another thing altogether, those are hard.

A final game would be Death's Gambit. It used to be super broken the first time the game was released, but it got patched big time and now it's actually manageable. The only issue with the game is that it can be confusing as hell.

I second this. Mount and Blade: Warband has so many Ultra Rares for no reason. The entirety of multiplayer can be done in 5 hours and the single player isn’t too long either if you know what you’re doing. Also, there are no difficulty related trophies, so you can play on the easiest difficulty. 

Minecraft is a very simple game with a number of ultra rare DLC trophies.  The only thing is I think there are MP trophies that are locked now due to an update earlier this year.

Retro City Rampage is another pretty easy game to 100% and has a good number of 1~2% ultra rares.  I went back to the game to clean it up and it only took a day or two to cleanup if I remember correctly.