PSA: Online trophies don't need to be boosted you can get them solo

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

I'm assuming you still need PS+ even if you're just using bots? If they let you use bots, they should've made it possible to do it offline. 1f611.png

I'm not sure about this but i would assume so since you have to actually go through the process of searching for a game to get there and there's no manual option for skipping straight to bots.

51 minutes ago, MeteoraXV said:

Yes you need PS+

I platted this game a while ago but I recall the bots being pretty aggressive lol, so unfair at tmes, meanwhile your teammates are a bunch of dummies more often than not

This is true. recently platted, but your Ai team are complete utter garbage. You either have to land on the right type of battleground to win or just am super good to carry the 3 Ai against 4 Ai that will rip your booty apart.

41 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

This is true. recently platted, but your Ai team are complete utter garbage. You either have to land on the right type of battleground to win or just am super good to carry the 3 Ai against 4 Ai that will rip your booty apart.

Actually, now that you both mention it it wasn't always smooth sailing for me either. Those king of the hill and crystal carry modes made the AI utter garbage they were always on the opposite side of the map running into a wall while the opposing team was an unstoppable juggernaut of teamwork.

What worked for me was relying on the treasure game mode (i was lucky enough to consistently get this). The team is usually off being pelted by the enemies so you can just run to the key pick it up and run back for a score. To make it even easier you can use an invisibility power up right before picking up the key and the AI won't even touch you. Gives you just enough time to pick it up, run back to the treasure and score without ever being attacked.

• 2 months later...
On 6/13/2019 at 10:18 PM, MeteoraXV said:

Yes you need PS+

I platted this game a while ago but I recall the bots being pretty aggressive lol, so unfair at tmes, meanwhile your teammates are a bunch of dummies more often than not

Basically, this. It gets annoying when people say things are super easy or make guides with claims of low difficulty and short time when for most, that isn't the case. You have to look at it from an average gamer perspective, not necessarily your personal experience.

• 6 months later...