Are the 1000 matches glitched?

The game also has no stat tracking on console and in 1000 matches some people will likely forget to count a match or count extra by mistake. Not to mention if they're not counting at all and feel like the grind has taken forever they'll likely be thinking "surely I've done over 1000 matches by now".

They are not glitched .. it took me 150h for Platinum with 2 PS4s selfboosting + sometimes a 3rd person for those kills with Jason, so you can get a feeling on how long you will sit for those 2000 matches and some of the grind stuff like boat repairs ✌

30 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Any suggested methods?

- Have 2 ppl.

- Use Packanack Small map

- Agree to meet at the main house every game (although if you're on mics you can adjust this slightly sometimes).

- Use smash -head-on-step kill, or another quick one, instead of kills with long animations.

You should knock off maybe 12 games an hour (each). Still takes a long time to get to 1000.

Minimum of 70-80 hours I reckon. I recommend an hour a night so it's not boring the crap out of you and you'll be done within 3 months.

Edited by JPageMartin36
  • Like 1

I used Crystal Lake and when I was helping someone out, we told us our spawns and named them like "rightmost house" or "left car" ? there are around 8 spawns around if I remember right :) 3-4mins per match usually

If u selfboost, ur a bit faster since you see your spawn and can teleport to this place ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JPageMartin36 said:

- Agree to meet at the main house every game (although if you're on mics you can adjust this slightly sometimes).

or use Jason's teleport ability which is available as soon as you spawn to instantly find them after counselour tells/writes where he/she is.

On 6/14/2019 at 5:42 AM, johncnstntn__ said:

or use Jason's teleport ability which is available as soon as you spawn to instantly find them after counselour tells/writes where he/she is.

Are you sure this isn’t glitched?

Edited by VoidVictory

3 minutes ago, VoidVictory said:

How long do you think it takes to do 500 Jason matches?

Haven't done it, but doing some maths, if you are Jason every game and each game takes 5 minutes, you end up at 2500 minutes add 500 minutes to that for say a minute of menuing and loading between matches and you are at about 3000 minutes.  Divide by 60 and you get 50 hours.  More realistically it'll probably end up closer to 60 or 70 hours since I'd imagine most games last longer than 5 minutes.

47 minutes ago, Together_Comic said:

Haven't done it, but doing some maths, if you are Jason every game and each game takes 5 minutes, you end up at 2500 minutes add 500 minutes to that for say a minute of menuing and loading between matches and you are at about 3000 minutes.  Divide by 60 and you get 50 hours.  More realistically it'll probably end up closer to 60 or 70 hours since I'd imagine most games last longer than 5 minutes.

At what screen does it pop?

On 6/14/2019 at 3:46 AM, VoidVictorious said:

Any suggested methods?

Find a good TV series and drink plenty of water.

16 hours ago, VoidVictory said:

When does it show?

It will unlock during the end-of-round screen.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is taking FOREVER lol. i did all the regular trophies. i got about 1 boat repair per match, so thats at least 100 counselor matches there, same for car between 50-100 matches, then more matches for the other misc bs. already played while watching 4 hours straight of podcasts. then more other misc matches a few a day. and i still havent hit 500 counselor matches. and im using 2 consoles so im going as fast as i can as soon as the match loads i can teleport to where the other person is. the cutscenes and load times suck. i cant imagine doing another 500 after i hit the first 500 trophy. and THEN doing a thousand with jason lol. whoever the hell has platinum for this so far you guys def earned it. for some reason i cant stop though i keep coming back to grinding. feels like the trophy should of popped by now though or it has to be close at least

42 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

this is taking FOREVER lol. i did all the regular trophies. i got about 1 boat repair per match, so thats at least 100 counselor matches there, same for car between 50-100 matches, then more matches for the other misc bs. already played while watching 4 hours straight of podcasts. then more other misc matches a few a day. and i still havent hit 500 counselor matches. and im using 2 consoles so im going as fast as i can as soon as the match loads i can teleport to where the other person is. the cutscenes and load times suck. i cant imagine doing another 500 after i hit the first 500 trophy. and THEN doing a thousand with jason lol. whoever the hell has platinum for this so far you guys def earned it. for some reason i cant stop though i keep coming back to grinding. feels like the trophy should of popped by now though or it has to be close at least

It pops. Never playing this game again...lol

Edited by VoidVictorious
  • Like 2