I am lost at the "Best Bromance" trophy

DevilVergilXT

I really don't know how to trigger the hotel scene on a >second visit< of Golden Saucer and no video on YT has shown me at all, they just cutted through the scene right away.

Do I really have to pay the Hotel visit at night? I have the done the affection glitch 10 times, 20 times, 30 times. etc

But I can never tell if I had it or not since... nothing different happend in the hotel, I always payed 5GP to stay at night but it just doesn't show I was in the room ( where Barret normaly appears or not ).

Anyone has an idea what I'm missing? Do I even have to do the glitch before I reach Golden Saucer the >first time<?

yeah looks like I tryed way too early like you guys said. the reason why I wanted to try as early as possible, is because I didn't know if I had enough affection or too much of it (since I heard it can glitch it) and this glitch only takes at one place at one time.

after continuing the story I finally got it tho

maybe I should mention this here for others: the second part of Golden Saucer is after the Rocket Town part of the story, where you even recruit an character and then you have to try to obtain the Keystone in Battle Square, try to leave Golden Saucer and THEN there is this Hotel Sequence