WINNER ANNOUNCED [Giveaway] PS Store discount code (US Only)

Uchiha_Snake__

Hi there! hope everyone's okay. is the first time I do a giveaway but I have a 20% discount code I won't use and thought it may come handy for someone who wants it. If anyone is interested, post your best PS4 in-game screenshots (any game photo mode also applies) here, I'll pick the one I like the most and send the code via DM to the one who posts it.

I was thinking about accepting participants until today's 16:00 (UTC - 4)  so people can use the discount in the Days Of Play offers. But since it may be to rush I'll accept anyone who posts until tomorrow, like 10:00 UTC-4, so that gives enough time to make good use of the discount code. I'll post to let you know when I pick a winner.

Tip: 

- You can check my profile to see what kind of games I like.

- I will only consider people who have at least 50 posts, no flags, and not too many warning points. This may be rude, but I rather give the code to a "good child":awesome:

Without anything more important to say... The giveaway is on! Good luck to anyone interested!:yay::yay::yay:

Edited by Uchiha_Snake__
Grammar
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

How much is the discount?

If its under 50% you should just give it to the first poster lol

Lol that may be the case, still, I'll wait, someone may want to post a cool screenshot ? if no one does I'll just give it to anyone who posts lol

Thanks you all for participating, there's been some pretty good screenshots. Due to some real work bussines I will pick the winner right now:

19 hours ago, Martain2 said:

How about my platinum screenshot which includes Sub-Zero tearing Scorpion a new one?

kDg9AHu.jpg

This one has two thinhs I like, violende and a platinum popping lol!

I'm sending the discount code via DM right now, so the giveaway is now CLOSED.

Thanks again to everyone who post!

• Like 1