so many bugged trophies

LawlzAnimeGuy

In game tracker for Old Reliable claims I have those 200 kills no trophy pop tho

Same with Lend Me Your Ears and I at one point actually had the maximum of 999 ears

Gained max trust with all the camps but only Best Friends Forever has popped

Got the trophies for having unlocked 30 and 45 skills but not the 15 one

?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had any trophies bug yet. I'm hoping I don't. I have killed at least two hordes which I never got credit for (yknow how the screen takes over INSTANTLY and annoyingly when you kill the last freaker? That's what I didn't get, and no new credit towards that storyline) but there are no trophies for that so it's not THAT big a deal.

17 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

I haven't had any trophies bug yet. I'm hoping I don't. I have killed at least two hordes which I never got credit for (yknow how the screen takes over INSTANTLY and annoyingly when you kill the last freaker? That's what I didn't get, and no new credit towards that storyline) but there are no trophies for that so it's not THAT big a deal.

They could be story related hordes, I accidently did it with a couple when I was exploring before progressing the story, some hordes are directly tied into the story such as the Saw Mill one but if you wipe them out before you get to that point in the story, as soon as you get to that point it auto completes & you get the horde killed popup with the storyline progression for it.

7 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

They could be story related hordes, I accidently did it with a couple when I was exploring before progressing the story, some hordes are directly tied into the story such as the Saw Mill one but if you wipe them out before you get to that point in the story, as soon as you get to that point it auto completes & you get the horde killed popup with the storyline progression for it.

Actually, the Sawmill is one I've done early, I guess. But I believe I'm past that point in the story now and I never got credit for it. Deacon did mention the "big fuckin horde" there, and I'm (hopefully) near the end of the game, so I dunno. 

• 2 months later...

I wonder if 1.00/1.01 software were prone to save files creating errors for their trophy trackers? I started New Game a bit after launch (backlog dilemmas) and a bunch of updates had rolled out by then. Had no issues with the trophy unlocking.

Edited by Eraezr

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/9/2023 at 8:22 AM, jmargraves said:

I'm having the same problem. In-game tracker shows 200/200 for Old Reliable, but no trophy pop. Any ideas on a fix?

Had the same problem but I just kept killing enemies with a crafted weapon and at one point it randomly did pop. You have probably already tried it but reinstalling the game is always an option!