The metahuman trophy is freaking glitched

default1000

It's more likely just a simple mistake on your part. There doesn't seem to be any well-known issues with that trophy. My suggestion is that you go back through each character's special moves with a checklist. Make sure you connect the attack with your enemy and mark it complete on your checklist. Supposedly, you can do this trophy in Practice mode... so i'd start there.

If you only missed one move somewhere, the trophy should pop up as you are making your way through the checklist. Good luck.

• 4 months later...

I did this trophy many times aswell ... I think nothing wrong with the trophy just seems like one thing we all missing?!

hi

well i have done all the offline trophies and my experience is with the metahuman i did all the special moves with all characters and didn't pop at first but the mistake i did is i never directly hit the opponent the are some move the require you to get hit so the move is fully completed so if you have a second controller its a bit easier but if not then do a battle on easy mode and the do the moves or you can add me and i will help in an online practice