Historic trophies and pro season too hard

kingjed

Challenges are alright with practice. But they could make the golds like 2-3 seconds slower. Pro season is just really difficult. 10 laps, no rewinds, no racing line, ai on extreme 80%, no restart and all assists to pro makes this trophy really tough. I did send Milestone a ticket about it.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

Adding restart, reduce laps and add rewind would make pro easier and more fun to try... think about, driving last lap on 1st place, making mistake at last corner and ending up 4that finish .....

* Holds gun against head, slightly pulls trigger like a pro * 

13 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Challenges are alright with practice. But they could make the golds like 2-3 seconds slower. Pro season is just really difficult. 10 laps, no rewinds, no racing line, ai on extreme 80%, no restart and all assists to pro makes this trophy really tough. I did send Milestone a ticket about it.

Sounds like a L2P issue to me. Just because it’s predecessors were easy doesn’t mean they all have to follow the pattern. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Darkette said:

Sounds like a L2P issue to me. Just because it’s predecessors were easy doesn’t mean they all have to follow the pattern. 

That's true, they don't have to make it easy. I only send them a suggestion. But I managed to get first place on race 1 witch was a pain, i backed up my save, so i believe i need 9 more first places if  i'm correctly to make that skip. But since theres no chances and restart you have to quit to XMB and try again if you mess up.

On the older Motogp games you can restart that race and manipulate the settings as well (like 10/11 and turn on driving assists and 3 laps). Thats not included on this one so. You can imagine how tough this trophy is and how difficult. Thats why i making my complain to Milestone. If you get first place in Motogp 19 till race 10, you could skip till race 14 and be the champion. Since those champion trophies pop at Race 14 and 15. That will save a lot of time.

I'm fine for or a challenge in a racing game if you can push atleast a restart and make the laps to 3 and leave the ai to their difficulty That's fine for me. As long you can change the settings yourself a bit. So the trophy is still a bit challenging but less frustrating. And of course leave the Pro handling to what it is. I think most people agree with this.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

That's true, they don't have to make it easy. I only send them a suggestion. But I managed to get first place on race 1 witch was a pain, i backed up my save, so i believe i need 9 more first places if  i'm correctly to make that skip. But since theres no chances and restart you have to quit to XMB and try again if you mess up.

On the older Motogp games you can restart that race and manipulate the settings as well (like 10/11 and turn on driving assists and 3 laps). Thats not included on this one so. You can imagine how tough this trophy is and how difficult. Thats why i making my complain to Milestone. If you get first place in Motogp 19 till race 10, you could skip till race 14 and be the champion. Since those champion trophies pop at Race 14 and 15. That will save a lot of time.

I'm fine for or a challenge in a racing game if you can push atleast a restart and make the laps to 3 and leave the ai to their difficulty That's fine for me. As long you can change the settings yourself a bit. So the trophy is still a bit challenging but less frustrating. And of course leave the Pro handling to what it is. I think most people agree with this.

This still doesn’t justify a nerf in the difficulty. I’m certain it was a conscious decision to remove the restart option and of course the rewind feature. You said yourself you came first in one race, so you can do it. I’ll never be for nerfs on something that isn’t unfair or impossible. It’ll completely devalue someone’s hard work that’s working on it now, so it’s pretty self-entitled to send a ticket just because of your lack of persistence. If you can back-up your save then it’s even better, I don’t see the problem.

• Like 2

Actually the difficult starts at 70%, maybe they have changed it. I've managed to get pole position with 0.4s spare, not so difficult. I agree that not having rewind or restart is a shame, but my great complain relies on the controls: if you brake, don't brake. If you brake, you fall. Wet races, the bike don't turn.

8 hours ago, Hotrod_felix said:

Actually the difficult starts at 70%, maybe they have changed it. I've managed to get pole position with 0.4s spare, not so difficult. I agree that not having rewind or restart is a shame, but my great complain relies on the controls: if you brake, don't brake. If you brake, you fall. Wet races, the bike don't turn.

Yes they did patched it to Hard 70%, witch is a tiny difference. Also they changed the times in challenge mode to easier AI, and changed the laps/times a bit easier, but also not much difference as well. Still it doesn't add much to it. Since no Restart button or eventually Rewind like you said. But atleast they made it a bit easier.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

On 18/06/2019 at 3:08 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

Yes they did patched it to Hard 70%, witch is a tiny difference. Also they changed the times in challenge mode to easier AI, and changed the laps/times a bit easier, but also not much difference as well. Still it doesn't add much to it. Since no Restart button or eventually Rewind like you said. But atleast they made it a bit easier.

I've sent some messages to milestone regarding mxgp pro online trophy. They never replies...:(

• 3 weeks later...

I've given up on the challenges; I got most of them at bronze, some silvers and a handful of golds, but riding in the wet is horrendous especially when the brakes may as well be made of butter. Last time it rained like that in real life, wasn't the moto gp cancelled (Silverstone 18) due to safety reasons?. Nowadays, the race wouldn't happen in those conditions.

As for pro mode, it just isn't worth the frustration.

On a different note, I noticed they put in Hayden Hill at COTA which is a nice touch, but I think they've missed Marc Marquez corner off of Aragon, or has that not been officially named yet?.

8 hours ago, mysticmosh said:

I've given up on the challenges; I got most of them at bronze, some silvers and a handful of golds, but riding in the wet is horrendous especially when the brakes may as well be made of butter. Last time it rained like that in real life, wasn't the moto gp cancelled (Silverstone 18) due to safety reasons?. Nowadays, the race wouldn't happen in those conditions.

As for pro mode, it just isn't worth the frustration.

On a different note, I noticed they put in Hayden Hill at COTA which is a nice touch, but I think they've missed Marc Marquez corner off of Aragon, or has that not been officially named yet?.

Keep tryin'. I had many difficult on most of them, now I'm just 2 away to gold all. Turns out that there's some random system on the AI... pretty odd. In some challenges I did very poor laps and still managed to get gold.
Ah, noticed their error at Marquez turn too...

There's no other way but trying, my friend, and believe or not is 100% lucky-based. On my 100th try, I finally did it and guess what? Turned the PS4 off for a obvious rest and stress-off, turned it on later aaannd?? my save gone away and that final challenge was there, all silver. Deep breath, tried again and again and clinched it.

Tips: Turn the race line on and obey it the max you can, it helps.

3 hours ago, Hotrod_felix said:

There's no other way but trying, my friend, and believe or not is 100% lucky-based. On my 100th try, I finally did it and guess what? Turned the PS4 off for a obvious rest and stress-off, turned it on later aaannd?? my save gone away and that final challenge was there, all silver. Deep breath, tried again and again and clinched it.

Tips: Turn the race line on and obey it the max you can, it helps.

I agree that it is luck based. The rubber banding is unreal. I guess I'll just keep trying until it breaks me lol.