No trophies popping up

Hey,

has anybody else encountered this problem, that absolutely no tophy is popping up? I started the game two days ago and got the first trophy. Since then no other trophy showed up.. 

i tried story related and misc trophies.. a frind of mine has same problem. i tried rebuilding the database, but got no more luck.. Has this something to do with the demo?

hope somebody can help..

Are you playing on the free play weekend? If that's the case, I don't think you get any trophies. Not sure why you got the first trophy pop to be honest. People were asking the same about the Fallout 76 free weekend too, no trophies there either, unless you buy the game.

22 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Are you playing on the free play weekend? If that's the case, I don't think you get any trophies. Not sure why you got the first trophy pop to be honest. People were asking the same about the Fallout 76 free weekend too, no trophies there either, unless you buy the game.

I can confirm that two of my friends are playing with me and I'm with a disc copy and they're using a free weekend demo. Still they're earning trophies.

3 hours ago, Aowba said:

I can confirm that two of my friends are playing with me and I'm with a disc copy and they're using a free weekend demo. Still they're earning trophies.

I don't think it's intended if it is. It all depends on what Sony classifies this free weekend as. Are your friends actually able to sync them with their profile? Sony is weird with demo content vs. paid for content.

The general rule is - you don't earn trophies in demos, but you do earn them in games classified as free to play. It has happened in the past that trophies unlocked in a demo version of a game, but that usually gets patched out pretty fast.

If you have a demo and play through the content, then decide to upgrade to the full game - trophies that you would have earned will usually most of the time pop once you've actually bought the title. But it can sometimes be glitchy and unpredictable.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop