Trophy Thoughts?

Didn't even know that this was a thing. All I DO know is that my parents wouldn't let me play the one on PS3. 

I remember my dad playin it though and it being like a 3/10 difficulty and fairly quick.

After looking over this list, it doesn't look complicated, and if anything, easier than the one on PS3!

THOUGHTSSSS?

The "Grab her by the Pixel" trophy and description is amusing. 

Has to be at least 20 years since I played one of Larry's game. I wonder if the gameplay has caught up with the PC culture. Probably not, looking at the trophy descriptions. 

Edited by PerryToxteth

1 hour ago, PerryToxteth said:

The "Grab her by the Pixel" trophy and description is amusing. 

Has to be at least 20 years since I played one of Larry's game. I wonder if the gameplay has caught up with the PC culture. Probably not, looking at the trophy descriptions. 

It says its out now, and I was gonna buy it but I don't see it on PSN store/Gamestop store etc.. 

Edit:

Ahh nevermind. Its out in EU I believe and then NA on the 18th

Edited by SnipeBear_
  • Like 1

Currently playing this. Anyone know how to get the NSFW trophy on PS4? The method to get it on PS4 will not work the same. 

Solution: Hold L1, L2, R1, R2 and both sticks in at the CTRL + B dialogue choice prompt

Edited by KoeichiHero

13 minutes ago, KoeichiHero said:

Currently playing this. Anyone know how to get the NSFW trophy on PS4? The method to get it on PS4 will not work the same. 

Solution: Hold L1, L2, R1, R2 and both sticks in at the CTRL + B dialogue choice prompt

Good to know! Debating on buying the EU versions so I don't have to wait until Tuesday to play, that way I can get the trophy guide going

Edit:

It looks like you are absolutely flying through it though so early congrats on first to platinum lol

Edited by SnipeBear_

9 hours ago, SnipeBear_ said:

Good to know! Debating on buying the EU versions so I don't have to wait until Tuesday to play, that way I can get the trophy guide going

Edit:

It looks like you are absolutely flying through it though so early congrats on first to platinum lol

I just posted a walkthrough, and am about halfway through a guide.  Was thinking of posting the trophy guide here as well.

• Like 1