Worst racing game Graphics & Performance this Gen?

GUDGER666

• 1 month later...

The cars drive pretty bad too. The NASCAR 14 / 15 games from PS3 look and handle so much better. Those older games are pretty tough, but a lot more fun too. This so far has only been a grind and the main reason why I have simply stopped playing. I will probably return to it at some point.

Just like the WRC games, it's amazing how quality can decrease so much over the years. You would expect the games to become better, but they actually become worse.

• 10 months later...

Sorry I am dragging up this thread again. But I have been playing the game again lately and I need to vent some anger.

It really feels like they bought the assets (mainly tracks) from the previous publisher, put them into Unity game engine one morning and stopped optimizing as soon as the game stopped crashing. During lunch they watched a 240p NASCAR video on YouTube to bring everyone on the 3-man team up to speed on what NASCAR actually is. In the afternoon they merged the driving model of a tank with that of a go-kart. To round up the day they tied it together with some still images and the ugliest menu system I have seen in about a decade. Then they called it a game and fucked off home.

NASCAR Heat 3 and beyond can suck my balls.