Is this the worst PS Plus game ever?

whittle181

My personal least favorite was Burly men at Sea,  its like a 2 hour plat but it was so fucking boring that it took me 2-3 days to find to motivation to finish it.  Some games have easy plats but atleast your doing something in them,  this piece of shit was the least interactive game ive played.

• Like 4

My special distinction goes to Space Overlords.

In Space We Brawl at least CAN be somewhat fun in versus if someone doesn't have the access to better games (I'd have my deepest sympathy for them, much better co-op games was in PS+ too). And in technical aspect this game is at least decent.

SO on the other side is terrible gameplay-wise AND a technical mess. Frustrating as hell with gigantic loading times which I've never encountered before in any game. But trophy list is still better than in ISWB, and at least have a platinum.

As a "game" to play "for fun", I'd choose ISWB. Going for 100% however is more advisable in Space Overlords. Fortunately, with only two games in PS+ now, we won't get stuff like this anymore.

Spelunker HD is the worst PS3 game I've ever played (and I got it from plus). I think only masochists enjoy the game. I thought the game looked like an old classic exploring game, but I got it confused with either steamworld dig or Spelunky. Not sure which. Either way, grave mistake on my end.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

32 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Spelunker HD is the worst PS3 game I've ever played (and I got it from plus). I think only masochists enjoy the game. I thought the game looked like an old classic exploring game, but I got it confused with either steamworld dig or Spelunky. Not sure which. Either way, grave mistake on my end.

I was loving Spelunker and 100% ed both stacks with pleasure.

This game's good if you were to play once or twice with your friends for fun (like Starwhal for example), but trophy-wise it is horrendous, I'm currently working on it, and I'll have to admit that getting the S medals and the actual kills (players) is horrendous. The trophies that require you to get 250 with Quantic Slinger and the Plasma Sword are unbelievably long as both weapons are underpowered and getting a kill without accidentally killing someone by making him collide with a meteorite using the Plasma Sword is very hard.

I'd rather not start this game if I were you unless you are really dedicated to completing it.
(By the way, if someone that has 100% on the game plays a match with your account on the game it'll auto pop almost every single trophy in seconds)

• Like 1

This game was very dull, but I have played worse. I couldn't name them as I ended them very quickly. This is the first and probably last time I have my name credited on a guide for a game I did not complete. However, VirtualNight was responsible for 95% of the information, and me the presentation. Also, please remember everyone that games can be amazing without trophies as well as awful with trophies, so I don't think they should be included in the measurement. 

2 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

It's really hard to compete with Mighty No. 9.

I actually enjoyed Mighty No. 9 a lot and have played far worse.

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I enjoyed the game very much. Not sure if I should take that as a compliment or what...

3 hours ago, Waraneasy said:

Je me rappelle sur PS3 un shitgame sans trophée et vraiment nul. Je n'ai pas trouvé son nom mais c'était un jeu de voitures. 

"I remember a shit game on PS3 without trophies. I haven't found its name but it was a car game."

Calling All Cars? Si le gameplay d'un jeu est nul, le jeu est nul... les trophées font aucune difference. C'est pareil pour tous les bons jeux... en fait, tous les jeux. 

If the gameplay in a game is rubbish, the game is rubbish... trophies make no difference. Same for all the good games... or rather, all games. 

2 hours ago, Angelo Urkel said:

The worst game ever on PS+ was "Pain". But only veterans will remember.

I wouldn't say it was the worst, but it certainly wasn't great. It was very frustrating and I wouldn't want to do it again. (Edit: wrong person quoted, meant to quote the Aaru's Awakening post from @Solid-Fisch)

24 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

Dragon fin soup has to be the worst the game we’ve got from ps plus

That could well be a contender, in fact. I remember stopping very quickly. Not sure what people enjoy about it. 

Edited by Midnightwards666
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Midnightwards666 said:

"I remember a shit game on PS3 without trophies. I haven't found its name but it was a car game."

Calling All Cars? If the gameplay in a game is rubbish, the game is rubbish... trophies make no difference. Same for all the good games... or rather, all games. 

Hum... No, it was Toy Home. I agree game with or without trophies make no difference. But give us that in 2018 with the numbers of good games on PS STORE it's pretty sad. 

• Like 1

Roundabout. You drive a limo that’s always spinning while you navigate puzzles, with live-action bits.

It has a trophy for completing all the tasks in the game that’s still broken even though the devs said a fix is coming “soon” like a year ago.

Edited by Neocarleen
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Waraneasy said:

Hum... No, it was Toy Home. I agree game with or without trophies make no difference. But give us that in 2018 with the numbers of good games on PS STORE it's pretty sad. 

I forgot about that one... which is much worse than my example. It was fun for about 10 minutes. No more. A game should last longer than that. 

Spelunker is a good game in my opinion, although after 1 run I was already tired of it.

Dragon Fin Soup is a very broken game from what I have heard, still it can't compete in my opinion with the following one.

I wanted to say earlier that Proteus is the worst PS+ game ever, but I know that somehow some people really enjoy it, so I didn't want to talk about it to avoid a drama since there was a funny one already and 1 drama per day is my preference (or I could die by laughing too much; besides, there was a drama already time ago when someone called the game shit)...but since someone did that already, I can say now that Proteus is the worst thing I have ever played in all my life, so for me it definitely deserves the title of worst PS+ game ever.

• Like 1