• 6 months later...

However the digital version for TWD: The Collection on PSN is no longer available, unless you had previously purchased it prior to its delisting then it will be in your library. I've checked on PSN and it's not there anymore BUT instead you will see TWD: The TellTale Definitive Series.  Also note that the game saves are now the same with The Collection and the Definitive Series.  So if you were previously playing TC you have to finish that one firts before jumping on DS. There's going to be a conflict of game saves between them.  I don't think you can play them side-by-side anyway.

The delisting does make sense.  Who would want to buy one version that is missing one season when a complete version is readily available to purchase. The Collection will just be a redundant copy, unless you're into stacks and that's where the physical/retail release comes in.

Edited by eispan71
Added more information.
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...

It’s obtainable still but only if you owned it before it got delisted on the store or a psychical copy of the game like I have, but you’re looking at about $70-$120 for the game. 

That’s if you can find a copy it was pretty hard to come by a copy in Australia, might have better luck in other countries. 

Edited by Anxiety