Lineage tree

RiverBeaver

I haven't played this game in a while yet, but I am planning on continue again.
In my game I had this poor family that was doing better, and they got more money. 
Just what I didn't like was when one of the old people died, she was removed from the lineage tree. It was like she never existed.

Is that still an issue?

Becasue I would like to continue again with my family, but then with a almost adult child. But I don't want the others to be gone from the lineage tree like they never existed. Also becasue the sims guy I started with he has a lot of children (he got 7 sons with 3 woman) He has 3 kids at home (incl. 1 set of twins), het got 3 kids in the Goth household and one kid with the woman next door.

Edited by NL_Sion

I believe that issue is still present in the game.

I think if you click on another family members portrait in the family tree, other members sometimes show up.

I haven't experienced a Sim dying of old age since 2017. I usually play with aging off and the save files that have aging on haven't been played enough for me to experience what happens.

I know the game will delete dead Sims if they don't get revived or their ghost isn't put into a household. 

• Like 1

The " Culling patch" is in the console version now.

The game is still a bit buggy, I experience at least one glitch per play session.

You should try the game again. It's a lot of fun and stuff. It's one of my favorite games because there is a lot to do and I enjoy it.

My only problem with the game is the massive amount of DLC the game has and it's very expensive.