Platinum Walkthrough

3 hours ago, themindisacity said:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/leisure-suit-larry-wet-dreams-don-t-die/337022-leisure-suit-larry-wet-dreams-dont-dry-trophy-walkthrough.html

Hope it helps!

There will be a trophy guide up soon for people who just want to keep an eye on missable stuff while trying to work through the game on their own; I'll edit this post when that's done.

Always on fire when it comes to adventure games! Thank you again!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

I enjoyed this one.  Lots of nods to fans of the older games.  Completely gets that people didn't like the other console games, and makes digs at them.

Oh nice. 

Will be checking it out for sure. 

9 hours ago, themindisacity said:

I enjoyed this one.  Lots of nods to fans of the older games.  Completely gets that people didn't like the other console games, and makes digs at them.

I'm glad they help. :) It's nice to be able to give back; adventure games are my niche, so I'm happy to help when others have helped me with other genre guides.  That having been said, I wish I got more comp codes because I don't usually get codes from the devs and I don't have like a patreon to help cover costs.  Might have to stop soon. :(:(

Oh no, this is really unfortunate... ?

Updated with link to trophy guide, if you just wanted to keep an eye on missable stuff.

On 6/16/2019 at 0:47 PM, Lord_Nodens said:

Oh no, this is really unfortunate... 1f622.png

Can't be helped.  People don't pay money to text walkthrough/guide creators like they do for video walkthrough/guide creators, unfortunately.

Edited by themindisacity
  • Like 2