Servers glitched AGAIN

kanzenchaos

It seems like the insta-win for gang hideouts has returned in a few friendly servers, tested just a minute ago. I got from 29 to 35 today (haven't played much yet).

How to test immediately if the server is glitched:

Try to call your horse, if it takes more than 1 attempt for it to spawn, the server is probably glitched.

Video:

Edited by kanzenchaos

1 minute ago, Stargazer2600 said:

At this point I assume all servers are glitched when it comes to the original RDR

When I started it back in March they weren't, did all base trophies apart from lvl50

@SnipeBear_ I did the whole damn grind for RDR2 online lol, really boring from like, level 30+, only doing the fort mercer mission

Edited by kanzenchaos
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

When I started it back in March they weren't, did all base trophies apart from lvl50

@SnipeBear_ I did the whole damn grind for RDR2 online lol, really boring from like, level 30+, only doing the fort mercer mission

Im doing it right now as we speak for the 3rd time. THANKFULLY there is a 30% bonus xp going on right now for MP. I haven't done the fort mercer mission this time around, just farming "kill routes" and large series managed to get me from 1-35 in 1-2 days 

2 minutes ago, SnipeBear_ said:

Im doing it right now as we speak for the 3rd time. THANKFULLY there is a 30% bonus xp going on right now for MP. I haven't done the fort mercer mission this time around, just farming "kill routes" and large series managed to get me from 1-35 in 1-2 days 

I'm aware that the pvp gives way more xp, I just suck at it lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SnipeBear_ said:

3rd time? do you hate yourself or something?

Just now, WatertownsFinest said:

3rd time? do you hate yourself or something?

Meh once was for my profile I had when the game first came out (Currently have 100% record)

Once was for a random who saw I did it quickly and paid me to do it for him

And now I have made my final profile until the day I die, and currently on track to beat my previous record 

• Like 1

I hate how we can't play old games on the ps3 anymore because companies abandon them and let hackers infect every lobby. Like Rockstar, fam, this is your product, you were doing everything to get us to buy it a few years ago, we paid for it and now they don't even recognize it exists and let it get taken over? I get how it benefits you if you're going for the plat but this phenomenon is really bad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

I hate how we can't play old games on the ps3 anymore because companies abandon them and let hackers infect every lobby. Like Rockstar, fam, this is your product, you were doing everything to get us to buy it a few years ago, we paid for it and now they don't even recognize it exists and let it get taken over? I get how it benefits you if you're going for the plat but this phenomenon is really bad.

if it's hackers that give auto trophies it's a huge issue it's why i refuse to touch some of the COD games. it's an instant flag if you get into one bad lobby.

• Like 1

The servers were being shit today. 

Of course they were too because I only needed 300xp to get Notorious :gold:  which would then make the :platinum: ding!

Three times I was disconnected right before finishing a stranger mission.

It's definitely a conspiracy. 

The game just closed itself when I was almost at level 50, now the online is not loading for some reason (infinite loading)

Edit: Going first into SP then into MP solved this

53 minutes ago, reiner- said:

The servers were being shit today. 

Of course they were too because I only needed 300xp to get Notorious :gold:  which would then make the :platinum: ding!

Three times I was disconnected right before finishing a stranger mission.

It's definitely a conspiracy. 

This is a thread about RDR1 lol

Edit2: Finally got it, from 29 to 50 in a couple of hours

3v6r1PI.jpg

Edited by kanzenchaos
  • Like 2

God Damn It! Still not enough to get me going.

Once upon a time i had the 100% Achievement rating for RDR on XBOX 360 and since switching back to Playstation

i've always wanted this on my list, but it just keeps getting worse. I know some still obtain the Platinum out of endurance and luck,

but i'm not lucky. I hate Hackers and complacent developers who don't take the time to fix their games properly.

I love this game though (single player) mostly. ?

Edited by AtomicAltruism

11 minutes ago, AtomicAltruism said:

God Damn It! Still not enough to get me going.

Once upon a time i had the 100% Achievement rating for RDR on XBOX 360 and since switching back to Playstation

i've always wanted this on my list, but it just keeps getting worse. I know some still obtain the Platinum out of endurance and luck,

but i'm not lucky. I hate Hackers and complacent developers who don't take the time to fix their games properly.

I love this game though (single player) mostly. 1f611.png

I did all base game mp trophies in 2 days (besides level50 which I finished today), so I'd recommend you to go for it! Specially now that the servers are glitched again and you don't need to grind.

43 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

The game just closed itself when I was almost at level 50, now the online is not loading for some reason (infinite loading)

Edit: Going first into SP then into MP solved this

This is a thread about RDR1 lol

Edit2: Finally got it, from 29 to 50 in a couple of hours

3v6r1PI.jpg

Man I have a bad habit of not reading things through. :facepalm:

6 hours ago, panikooooos said:

actually r* tried to repair the rdr1 servers last fall just before the release of rdr2...i played quite a bit at that time and they worked almost as well as they originally did...the hacked lobbies were gone...they also blocked out the existing mod menus in gta iv after the gamespy shut down in 2014 only to have the new servers get cracked again within about a month...

i think it's inevitable that ps3 servers get hacked and particularly for popular and/or old games...unfortunately, it's mainly just a flaw in design on a hardware/software level which sony is almost entirely responsible for...thankfully they seemed to have learned from their mistakes and done an impressive job on the ps4...as far as I know, no one has cracked the online encryption yet...just save file and lag switch type stuff so far...

i think it would be a waste of time and money for a dev to go back to a nearly decade old game and try to create some new unhackable server that runs super smooth for a mostly barren online world...better to keep them up and running and try to maintain them as per the original formula...i can almost guarantee that on the ps3 they will get hacked time and time again so I don't find it surprising to see devs give up on these games or have a "well, at least you can still play online" type attitude...

historically r* has actually done quite a good job of this, has shut down very few servers, has often given bonuses (like double cash in gta iv or increased xp in rdr1), and gives a big heads up when servers are to be closed...they have been regularly adding new content, fixes, and giving out bonuses for gta v on ps4 for many years now and it's rumored that this will continue for some time yet...now if only they could make rdo more enjoyable that would be great...

not trying to be an r* fanboy here as, like many others, I'm super disappointed by rdr2...just trying to point out that r* has actually been one of the more reasonable companies in how they have treated their online content and us consumers over the years...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BTHRZeroX said:

Ok so I have yet to touch online yet, is this a good thing or bad? and if it is good what can I get from it?

As far as I can tell it’s a good thing because it takes a lot less time to level up to 50. I played late last year and never came across any glitched lobbies and it took a while, so make the most of it.

9 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

actually r* tried to repair the rdr1 servers last fall just before the release of rdr2...i played quite a bit at that time and they worked almost as well as they originally did...the hacked lobbies were gone...they also blocked out the existing mod menus in gta iv after the gamespy shut down in 2014 only to have the new servers get cracked again within about a month...

i think it's inevitable that ps3 servers get hacked and particularly for popular and/or old games...unfortunately, it's mainly just a flaw in design on a hardware/software level which sony is almost entirely responsible for...thankfully they seemed to have learned from their mistakes and done an impressive job on the ps4...as far as I know, no one has cracked the online encryption yet...just save file and lag switch type stuff so far...

i think it would be a waste of time and money for a dev to go back to a nearly decade old game and try to create some new unhackable server that runs super smooth for a mostly barren online world...better to keep them up and running and try to maintain them as per the original formula...i can almost guarantee that on the ps3 they will get hacked time and time again so I don't find it surprising to see devs give up on these games or have a "well, at least you can still play online" type attitude...

historically r* has actually done quite a good job of this, has shut down very few servers, has often given bonuses (like double cash in gta iv or increased xp in rdr1), and gives a big heads up when servers are to be closed...they have been regularly adding new content, fixes, and giving out bonuses for gta v on ps4 for many years now and it's rumored that this will continue for some time yet...now if only they could make rdo more enjoyable that would be great...

not trying to be an r* fanboy here as, like many others, I'm super disappointed by rdr2...just trying to point out that r* has actually been one of the more reasonable companies in how they have treated their online content and us consumers over the years...

Thanks didn't know that, you raised some good points ?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 16/06/2019 at 5:12 AM, kanzenchaos said:

It seems like the insta-win for gang hideouts has returned in a few friendly servers, tested just a minute ago. I got from 29 to 35 today (haven't played much yet).

How to test immediately if the server is glitched:

Try to call your horse, if it takes more than 1 attempt for it to spawn, the server is probably glitched.

Video:

Mind I ask would it matter if you are using GOTY or vanilla disc? Been hard to find these servers lately

22 hours ago, Ghobimon said:

Mind I ask would it matter if you are using GOTY or vanilla disc? Been hard to find these servers lately

7 hours ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

Man how rare are these servers? I've been looking for almost an hour with zero luck :(

It's been a few months since I posted this topic so they could have been fixed. Might have to do with server load I think.

I was using the vanilla game disc.