Gaming By Numbers 2019 (Event Finished)

I've completed my first game for the event: The Walking Dead: The Final Season (8023)

Also here are some games I'm going to complete for this event. I still need games for numbers 6 and 7.

0 Assassin's Creed Revelations PS4 (5550)  -61%

1 Shadow of the Tomb Raider (8161)   -97%

2 God of War 2 (242)  -88%

3 The Walking Dead: The Final Season (8023) :platinum:

4 Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (6754)  -0%

5 The Amazing Spider-Man (1505)  -91%

8 Overcooked (5128)  -57%

9 Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 (5449)  -17%

0: :S

1: 1S38cdca.png Tetra's Escape (PS4) (7951) :platinum:

2: :S

3: 1Se8b9b7.png Celeste (7173:platinum:

4: 1Se4068c.png Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror (6694) :platinum:

5: 1Sce6d53.png Mixups by POWGI (PS4) (8705) :platinum:

6: :S

7: :S

8: 1S28bce8.png Attack of the Toy Tanks (PS4) (9278:platinum:

9: 1S9fc47a.pngEventide: Slavic Fable (6079) :platinum:

So I finally got Eventide's sequel done, despite how easy it is. There is not even a bonus chapter to slog through. I managed to follow a guide correctly and get all of the collectibles on one go so I didn't have to go through the endgame a second time. You do have to do the story twice but only to choose all of the different "make your choice" options to get the "Choose Well" trophy but you don't need to go past that point after you get the five choices on the opposite end of the spectrum. The puzzles are not too hard and most of the hidden-object puzzles are not too notorious.

*sigh* Now I have to do the LEGO game and then... the BIG RPGs. LEGO Avengers is going to be a boring slog and one level is notorious for making you miss the collectibles because it has three timed parts. Wish me luck. :(

On 7/8/2019 at 6:50 AM, eigen-space said:

I'm quite surprised that at this point the most-completed game is Dragon Quest XI, with myself, @ArtikSkarab, and @Arctic Cress having all completed it yesterday.

You will probably have to add me to that list in late August as I intend to play that game myself. Of course, I had to buy a physical copy since my old PS4 fried and I lost my pre-order on my old account. :(

Edited by RuneEyesDragon

15 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Updates have been made-- all games completed and synced through July 9th have been added.

We also have our first event completion: @SNACH2497!

Excellent news, hooray me! As seen from the rarity percentages I've just been chugging through a ton of EZPZ's lately and completed this without actually trying. Gonna get some rarer games completed soon, on my way to finishing Burnout Paradise. 

Thanks for running this event and best of luck to all other participants.

Name - ID - Percentage complete

0) N/A

1) TETRIS EFFECT - 8411 - 81%

2) N/A

3) N/A

4) N/A

5) FALLEN LEGION: FLAMES OF REBELLION - 6350 - 50%

6) LONE SURVIVOR - 2136 - 0% (Haven't purchased it yet)

7) N/A

8) N/A

9) N/A

For whatever reason I decided to go an extra step farther for absolutely no reason but here I am:
1.) The platinum must be Ultra Rare.

2.) It has to be games I would legitimately be interested in playing

3.) No stacking the same game over and over.

So decided to just sort by average completion and look for something low with a lot of users and accidentally stumbled on Fallen Legion. A game I got on PS+ months ago for free but just never played. It's the perfect choice. Also decided to get Lone Survivor because it looked interesting.

Decided to throw tetris on there but that seems pretty unreasonable. Don't think I'll be to get my sprint time to sub 1:10 in a month. Plus there's the grind factor of some trophies but I made this bed so I'm gonna lay in it.

I haven't had a lot of time these past couple of days, but I started and almost finshed my first playthrough of Limbo for my number 2 game. At least I think I almost finished, since my "chapter select" doesn't show many more chapters left ? It seems to be way shorter than Inside, but great for some more relaxed gaming time. 

I'm aiming at finishing this up this week, and then I'm going to go back to Hollow Knight and try to get the last two pantheons done. That should cover number 6 (EU-Version) ? 

Edited by Arcesus7
  • Like 1

Finished Conan Exiles, probably the worst game I have ever encountered in my life. Thankfully the admin panel makes it a quick bout of pain. So that is my #3 done.

So far I now have 4 numbers down which is better than I thought I would do. Working on Watch Dogs, Thief and Modern Warfare Remastered for numbers 1,4 and 9 right now but at the beginning of all so need to crack on.

Finished of Farming Sim yesterday morning so that's 1 game down :D

0) Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry - 2440 - 15%

1) Rage 2 - 9081 - 34%

2) Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 2932 - 0%

3)  Burnout Paradise Remastered (NA) - 7363 - 62%

4) Slayaway Camp - 6844 - 0%

5) Spyro the Dragon - 8205 - 1%

6) The Sinking City - 9216 - 10%

7) Farming Simulator 15 (PS3) - 3577 - 100%

8) Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - 4298 - 47%

9) Pic-A-Pix Pieces - 8619 - 29%

Im hoping that the Spyro plat wont be too because that is most likely the game to make or break this challenge for me. The rest are either half done or can be flown through in hours.

I wasn't too sure if my first game would count, since I only had one trophy left to complete it, but it's been noted as a completed game for me, so I'm guessing it counts. :D 

After finishing Spy Chameleon last night, I now have two completed games. I'm not too sure how I want to fill out the other numbers, so I'm just going to leave them open for now:

• 0 - 
  • 1 - 
  • 2 - 
  • 3 - (3173) Monopoly Family Fun Pack
  • 4 - 
  • 5 - 
  • 6 - 
  • 7 - 
  • 8 - (5048) Spy Chameleon
  • 9 - 

One more Dragon Quest XI completion from @TheMathProf, who also completed it in an INSANELY short period of time, nabbing spot #27 on the Fastest Achievers leaderboard for the game! Dragon Quest XI is still the top completed game at the moment, with 4 completions, but Detroit: Become Human is just behind it with 3 completions.

9 hours ago, Scat-A-Go-Go said:

0) N/A

1) TETRIS EFFECT - 8411 - 81%

2) N/A

3) N/A

4) N/A

5) FALLEN LEGION: FLAMES OF REBELLION - 6350 - 50%

6) LONE SURVIVOR - 2136 - 0% (Haven't purchased it yet)

7) N/A

8) N/A

9) N/A

Just as an FYI-- you already have games for 5, 7, and 8 with your Spyro and two Sonic game completions.

Here's some info on why those are included, quoted from the main post:

On 6/16/2019 at 4:08 AM, eigen-space said:

--If you sign up after the event start date (but before the sign-up cutoff), I'll count any games completed during the event time frame even if they were completed before you signed up

[snip]

Note: As I am updating these games based on what I see on profiles rather than what people post in the forum, whichever game I see first (usually your first completed game) will be recorded in the spreadsheet. Any requests to list a different game in the spreadsheet will be refused unless it's due to error on my part-- such as listing a game you didn't actually complete, etc; this makes my life easier, especially since this event had nearly 100 participants last time.

Edited by eigen-space

Finally completed a game for the event! I say finally, but I guess 11 days isn't long. Just seeing everyone else's progress makes me feel like I'm lagging behind! :P

#2 - Star Ocean: Till The End of Time

Rayman Legends should only be another week and a bit though, so then I'll be at 2 games done! I've also been working on The Last of Us (PS3), but have been avoiding syncing it to make sure I get 100% before server closure. I think (?) I'm done with all the multiplayer trophies though, so maybe it's fine? But would rather finish up first just in case!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Finally completed a game for the event! I say finally, but I guess 11 days isn't long. Just seeing everyone else's progress makes me feel like I'm lagging behind! :P

#2 - Star Ocean: Till The End of Time

Hah Im sitting at one completion as well so you aren't lagging behind at all. :D

P.S. Star Ocean is a good long plat too so. :yay::yay:

Edited by gruffiiti
  • Like 1

So I was supposed to do Burnout today but I couldnt be bothered xD  I settled for Freedom Cry instead and surprisingly it came together pretty quickly didnt realise just how short it actually was. That means im now two games down just 7 to go. Im thinking I might do Rage 2 next but im also liking the sound of getting the trash plats and seeing if I cant get Agatha Christie out of the way.

0) Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry - 2440 - 100%

1) Rage 2 - 9081 - 34%

2) Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - 2932 - 0%

3)  Burnout Paradise Remastered (NA) - 7363 - 62%

4) Slayaway Camp - 6844 - 0%

5) Spyro the Dragon - 8205 - 1%

6) The Sinking City - 9216 - 10%

7) Farming Simulator 15 (PS3) - 3577 - 100%

8) Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders - 4298 - 47%

9) Pic-A-Pix Pieces - 8619 - 29%

Finally got something done. Something easy and brainless.

0-

1-

2-

3- 9323- Pic-a-Pix Color 2 :platinum:

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

I probably won't get much else done unfortunately. My motivation was pretty much gone to begin with and now I've had a family emergency over the last weekend that is going to take a while to resolve. I will do what I can when I feel like it though.

6 hours ago, eigen-space said:

One more Dragon Quest XI completion from @TheMathProf, who also completed it in an INSANELY short period of time, nabbing spot #27 on the Fastest Achievers leaderboard for the game! Dragon Quest XI is still the top completed game at the moment, with 4 completions, but Detroit: Become Human is just behind it with 3 completions.

Just as an FYI-- you already have games for 5, 7, and 8 with your Spyro and two Sonic game completions.

Here's some info on why those are included, quoted from the main post:

Alright fair enough, still going to do my bit of trying to go for ultra rares only but I'll keep track of the overlaps as a personal thing and not part of the contest.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Arcesus7 said:

I haven't had a lot of time these past couple of days, but I started and almost finshed my first playthrough of Limbo for my number 2 game. At least I think I almost finished, since my "chapter select" doesn't show many more chapters left 1f605.png It seems to be way shorter than Inside, but great for some more relaxed gaming time. 

I'm aiming at finishing this up this week, and then I'm going to go back to Hollow Knight and try to get the last two pantheons done. That should cover number 6 (EU-Version) 1f642.png 

Good luck on the "less than 5 deaths" run.

That one can be annoying to complete. I watched a video while doing that run so that I know what will be next and how to complete it. I think I finished with 4 deaths at the end.

• Like 1

Making slow progress on Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry, more of a time thing than the game being difficult, but should have that finished this weekend for the badge qualifier. Godzilla is going to be my 9, but it's a huge grind for the last few trophies. Playing it for a couple of days then moving to a new game to avoid burnout. Wash, rinse, repeat until I get all 10 games.

Hello! Long time PSNP user, first event that I'd like to sign up for! Hopefully I'll do this right.

#: Game with Link to Trophy List - (URL ID) - base game % complete

#0: Doom - (4710) - 90%

#1: Ether One - (3551) - 3%

#2: Assassin's Creed Origins - (6792) - 70%

#3: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - (3573) - 84%

#4: Inside - (5154) - 15%

#5: Mad Max - (3825) - 91%

#6: BioShock 2 (from The BioShock Collection) - (5286) - 0%

#7: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - (3767) - 42%

#8: Detroit: Become Human - (7678) - 0%

#9: Rocket League - (3679) - 79%

I figured that I might not finish by the time we hit the deadline, but it'll at least give me more motivation! A good mix of stuff in my backlog. Don't let some of those high percents fool you, some of them - like Mad Max and Witcher 3 - are gonna require a full playthrough.

Well, took longer than I would have liked due to being busy this week, but Lego game number four Completed...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/218-lego-indiana-jones-2-the-adventure-continues/Fnee2000

...and what a mess that game was. I lost count how many times it froze up on me in the middle of saving. Thankfully it never corrupted my save file.

Another one for the big board

0 -

1 -

2 - Graveyard Keeper (9302)

3 -

4 - 

5 -

6 - The Sinking City (9216)

7 -

8 - 

9 - 

That’s a definite must play for any Lovecraft fans. Open world Lovecraftian investigation done really well. A great game and I’m happy to have it on my list.

17 hours ago, eigen-space said:

I was suprised that I was that high, but I am on vacation for a couple weeks and played nonstop, so that's probably why.

Im also shocked that this is the #1 game right now. I picked it up on sale a little bit ago and finally had a reason to sit down and play for this here event. I'm curious, why did y'all decide to play it?

5 hours ago, TheMathProf said:

Im also shocked that this is the #1 game right now. I picked it up on sale a little bit ago and finally had a reason to sit down and play for this here event. I'm curious, why did y'all decide to play it?

I didn't intend to play it for this event, but I started it just before deciding to host this event again. Figured I'd prep the game in order to use it, but it took longer than expected so I was still actively playing it by the time the event started.

As for why I played it in the first place... I love JRPGs and heard good things about it. It had been in my backlog since picking it up on a Black Friday sale, so I decided it was time to start playing.

21 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

Good luck on the "less than 5 deaths" run.

That one can be annoying to complete. I watched a video while doing that run so that I know what will be next and how to complete it. I think I finished with 4 deaths at the end.

Thanks! It was surprisingly easy.. Did it with 1 death on my second attempt (second after the initial playthrough). Should have gotten it on my first attempt, but got to the last jump with 5 deaths and even though I timed the jump right, it seems that I missed the hit-box of the gravity switch and crashed to the floor.. I was pretty pissed ?

Well, that would be my second game completed :)

0 - 

1 - Trackmania Turbo

2 - Limbo 

3 - 

4 - 

5 - 

6 - 

7 - 

8 - 

9 - 

Overall a pretty nice but very short game. It was quite relaxing, and I really enjoyed it! :)

Edited by Arcesus7